• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Getting real criminals off the street

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    I for one am glad tax dollars and law enforcement are being used to get these heinous criminals off the street

https://lacrossetribune.com/news/st...cle_eeff845b-4fa9-5534-8fa9-20c93892f41f.html

image.jpg

And yet if a puppy is abused, everyone on the Hide wants their head on a pike. Even a deer requiring a second LR shot to complete the harvest is blasted as unethical. Interesting double standards.

Animal abuse is criminal, and those committing it deserve to have a new pair of hardened steel bracelets.

And yet if a puppy is abused, everyone on the Hide wants their head on a pike. Even a deer requiring a second LR shot to complete the harvest is blasted as unethical. Interesting double standards.

Animal abuse is criminal, and those committing it deserve to have a new pair of hardened steel bracelets.
    I've noticed same.
    I've loved my pets but do not consider them on the same level as my children.
    Most of the angst is the double standard applied from Joe Q public to gangs.
    A great parallel is Native British folks to "Immigrants".

R

y

do you how a bull is turned into a steer ?
    A steer is where most of the beef you eat comes from FYI.

This is hardly animal abuse.

Nutered cat tastes better, might be a ethnic thing?

y

do you how a bull is turned into a steer ?
    A steer is where most of the beef you eat comes from FYI.

This is hardly animal abuse.
    As I was raised on a farm, I'm well aware. But, we're not talking about livestock here in the care of a professional rancher who is heavily invested in castration procedures being done correctly, are we?

I'm also aware that it's not a procedure for amateurs with the wrong equipment as these were, where they admitted they knew something wasn't done right and still made no attempt immediately after to correct it. A proper cat neuter costs around $50, thirty seconds including searching Lake Delton's zip code and I found one place via the ASPCA website where they could have gone in Madison for $40-$55. Me personally, I care about my pets and would GLADLY spend three Jacksons to save them the extreme pain of a DIY castration as well as not risking the high likelihood of complications and infection.

Small towns have small crimes, doesn't mean it shouldn't be investigated and brought before a judge for proper adjudication. But hey, that doesn't jive with your typical cop hating intent of this thread, does it?

Reactions: Foul Mike and 1J04
    Killers and gang members walk free and they are worried about this
    Low hanging fruit, is always easier/safer than real crime. Yet those numbers still count for promotion an boxes checked also.
    Easier to Buffalo a law abiding person into believing they are the issue, over Joe/Hoe scumbag who might resist or start an investigation on you over trumped up charges. Settlers, are in every profession.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    They're idiots for thinking banding a cat is a good idea. I don't know if it could be placed properly and even if it could, the cat is liable to chew its sack off. Razor and purple spray would do it, but who wants to do that to an unsedated cat??? Not me... Even a castration done by someone that knows what they're doing can result in death of the animal. Always make sure both nuts are descended before starting so at least you know what you're getting into. Easy to kill an animal trying to fish a nut out.

I don't see any reason these people should be charged with a crime, other than being stupid enough to have facebook accounts... It doesn't sound like they were trying to harm the cat. The City/County/State or whoever needs to mind their own business and these dumbasses need to stop doctoring on animals and stay the Hell off facebook.

Reactions: deersniper
    As I was raised on a farm, I'm well aware. But, we're not talking about livestock here in the care of a professional rancher who is heavily invested in castration procedures being done correctly, are we?

I'm also aware that it's not a procedure for amateurs with the wrong equipment as these were, where they admitted they knew something wasn't done right and still made no attempt immediately after to correct it. A proper cat neuter costs around $50, thirty seconds including searching Lake Delton's zip code and I found one place via the ASPCA website where they could have gone in Madison for $40-$55. Me personally, I care about my pets

Small towns have small crimes, doesn't mean it shouldn't be investigated and brought before a judge for proper adjudication. But hey, that doesn't jive with your typical cop hating intent of this thread, does it?
    It's a cat. Shelters kill millions each year.
    They weren't trying my to hurt the cat. Guilty of negligence or criminal stupidity but not willful cruelty
    I bet all the property crimes etc have Ben solved in that jurisdiction and that's why they have time to solve these pressing crimes.

It's a cat. Shelters kill millions each year.
    They weren't trying my to hurt the cat. Guilty of negligence or criminal stupidity but not willful cruelty
    I bet all the property crimes etc have Ben solved in that jurisdiction and that's why they have time to solve these pressing crimes.
    As much as everyone wants to sentence via internet, I'd still rather them go before a judge. After all, it's kind of what our Constitution says is supposed to happen. Intent or not, it's still negligence as much as if they left it in a hot car.

Odds are, they'll get probation at worst.