• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Getting some display issues.

Marksman

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 4, 2008
Michigan
Likely completely coincidental, but after the TR lawsuit threads started taking off I've been having connectivity and display issues with the website. The forum directories display fine, but when I view individual posts something crazy starts going on. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Normal.JPG
    Normal.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 18
  • new post.JPG
    new post.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 23
I get that also about once or twice a week too. Usually I have to reboot my computer, modem, and router to rectify it. I have no idea what causes it. My router is an OLD LINKSYS WRT54, modem courtesy of TWC, running Win 7 64bit, and Firefox 27.0.1

I get that also about once or twice a week too. Usually I have to reboot my computer, modem, and router to rectify it. I have no idea what causes it. My router is an OLD LINKSYS WRT54, modem courtesy of TWC, running Win 7 64bit, and Firefox 27.0.1

Interesting. I'm also running Windows 7 64 bit and Firefox 27.0.1