• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

getting the boot

joebino55

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
Ft Benning, Georgia
So I keep hearing about people getting kicked off of this site or banned for a year or whatever, so being that I'm new I was just wondering what it takes to get the boot. I'd love to hear personal stories or reasons people you know have gotten banned.

Re: getting the boot

You're a Soldier. Read the Rules and Regulations of the site and then YOU tell us what it takes to be banned.

Hint:
<----- called a guy a 'faggot' in good nature and got banned
<----- posted a remark saying that we needed another '...Ray'
<----- some other idiot thing I did and can't remember now

Look through the site and try to find anything that had to do with Mazer, he sets a fine example.

Read the rules and follow them.

Especially when it comes to politics and religion.

Don't try and sell with less than 100 posts.

Don't post a bunch of crap trying to get to 100 posts.

Don't be like many of the idiots currently and formerly here. (idiots are easy to recognize; they're universal. If you don't recognize any, check yourself you may be one.)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<----- called a guy a 'XXX' in good nature and got banned
</div></div>

I got a 3 day once for quoting and agreeing with one of Switchblade's threads (see above).

So be careful who you quote and show support to and makes sure your edit quotes (see above)...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't be like many of the idiots currently and formerly here. (idiots are easy to recognize; they're universal. If you don't recognize any, check yourself you may be one.) </div></div>

Mike is right. If you're going to be an idiot, be a special, superlative idiot. The run-of-the-mill that we usually see here are completely without entertainment value.

Oh, remember to ask Frank for the test after you read "the Ultimate Sniper" to become a full fledged sniper!

<------- Once made a reference to the current occupant of the White House and recieved a 7 day vacation. Notice I will no onger even use names now!

Really, just talk to people here as if you were right in front of them. Be decent and things will be fine. Look for trouble and you'll find it.

I had an Avatar of someone in the White House and got a cooling off period as that was under the political clause - no no...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Read the rules and follow them.

Especially when it comes to politics and religion.

Don't try and sell with less than 100 posts.

Don't post a bunch of crap trying to get to 100 posts.

Don't be like many of the idiots currently and formerly here. (idiots are easy to recognize; they're universal. If you don't recognize any, check yourself you may be one.) </div></div>

Ok, so the guy that just PM'd me the other day trying to sell me a "m40a3" was breaking the laws, good to know, I wish I had saved that one