• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Getting the run around from MPA

DakotaDocMartin

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2014
Grand Forks, ND - USA
I had my dealer (Dakota Silencer) order out a Masterpiece Arms (MPA) Murmur II .22 suppressor for me back in January. MPA said they were in stock at the time of the sale. I've tried calling and my dealer has tried calling several times with the same results. If someone actually answers the phone, they promise to call back and never do. They have my money but can't or won't at least provide a serial number so we can get it submitted to the BATFE. After three months of this BS I'm thinking MPA isn't a reputable company. I think I should buy something else. :mad:

Anyone else have a similar MPA story?

Well, I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but, after three months and after my previous post (above) MPA has finally given the serial number to Dakota Silencer. Thanks to Natalie and her several phone calls! I hope my next suppressor purchase goes much smoother.