• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GG&G hits another home run!

christian77

Sergeant
Minuteman
Salt and Pepper shakers!
grin.gif

http://www.bhigear.com/ggandg40mmsaltandpeppershakerset-goldprojectile.aspx
BHGGG1315.jpg

You may remember their last brilliant offerings of this:
http://www.cactustactical.com/osc/ggg-claymore-mine-hitch-cover-p-1888.html
31f1VH-AUJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Re: GG&G hits another home run!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have those, but use them as butt plugs</div></div> The salt/pepper shakers or the Claymore?
grin.gif

The holes in the shakers need to be bigger to accommodate red peppers for pizza.
wink.gif

I was about to buy one of those claymore hitch covers when I noticed it's a class 5 felony to own on in the great state of Colorado.

This is a silly law: Any person who manufactures or possesses or who gives, mails, sends, or causes to be sent any false, facsimile, or hoax explosive or incendiary device or chemical, biological, or radiological weapon to another person or places any such purported explosive or incendiary device or chemical, biological, or radiological weapon in or upon any real or personal property commits a class 5 felony.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have those, but use them as butt plugs </div></div>

I bet you put them back on the dinner table and not say a thing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: green_vaccine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was about to buy one of those claymore hitch covers when I noticed it's a class 5 felony to own on in the great state of Colorado.

This is a silly law: Any person who manufactures or possesses or who gives, mails, sends, or causes to be sent any false, facsimile, or hoax explosive or incendiary device or chemical, biological, or radiological weapon to another person or places any such purported explosive or incendiary device or chemical, biological, or radiological weapon in or upon any real or personal property commits a class 5 felony. </div></div>

FYI, most every state has a similar statute....