• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes GG&G or American Defense 20 MOA One piece mounts?

308Shooter1911

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2011
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I just ordered a POF P308 and want to move my Nightforce from my bolt gun. I want a one piece mount with 20 MOA built in and would like to stay around $200. What are your thoughts one these mounts as far as repeatability, durability, and reliability. I am interested in these two, but I am still open to suggestions.

Re: GG&G or American Defense 20 MOA One piece mounts?

I have the GG&G FLT mount which I use on my AR. So far I've had no complaints and it seems to live up to the claims of returning to within 1/2 MOA upon remounting.

The model I have is flat - no MOA built in.

I will say that once it's adjusted for your gun, it does not marr up your rails at all, unlike other brands can.

If I were doing it again and wanted it with 20 MOA built in, I'd seriously be looking at the Aadmount one piece. While not technically a true QD mount, it looks like it would mount and unmount quick enough. It also has a built in cant bubble.

http://www.aadmount.com/30mm/index.html

I have 2 sets of John's rings and can attest to the fact that he puts out a damn fine product.

Re: GG&G or American Defense 20 MOA One piece mounts?

American Defense.

I was using one on my own POF before upgrading to the GDI. The ADM is a good mount.