• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GGG XDS Bipod?

zgilbert

Private
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2008
Rincon,GA
Does anyone know anything about them? Are they good, better, best? I would like any info at all about them. Thanks

Just installed one on my savage lrp 10 minutes ago. Seems to be really well made and like the adjustability and the positive locks on the adjustments. Wont actualy field trial until the weekend, seems well made. Never owned an atlas so i cant compare it . Own several Harris and just wanted to try something different

Have had the standard XDS for a while, also recently got the newer model that pans. They are... decent. Haven't owned an Atlas so can't compare, but I have somewhat mixed feelings about the XDS. Everything works fine, but I don't like the way that the legs slide and friction lock.

For a picatinny rail bipod I'd check out the Bobro, Atlas, and panning XDS (gen2). For a sturdy bipod I'd look at the Sinclair tactical, maybe.

I have one. Its stable that's for sure, but it's a little too high in it's un-extended state for mine.

I have used one hunting for a year and half no over 1000rnds on it with my at. it has been perfect. you really can't go wrong with any good bipod. Harris xds or the atlas.