• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GGWG's Support For A Young Canuck

Thanks for sharing that @Sean the Nailer. Wyatt sounds like an incredible young man with bright future ahead of him!

As for the discussion about (aboot) the logo, I think with all of the other banners appearing under members' names that one more couldn't hurt.
I have not forgotten about the logo and will continue moving on it. The person I sent the work dropped the ball a bit and through the holiday there will likely be further delays. For that, I apologize, but it will come through.

That's fine. I was meaning something on the site that would hopefully pull in more members.

ggwg.jpg

I did think that’s what you were thinking. I just felt an update from me was appropriate. I agree.

Do those goobers in the Skwerl Mafia get their own??

I mean, I dont even know if they even exist. @lowlight mentioned them in his podcast, and I have also heard him talk about Big Foot, buried treasure in CO according to some book, and about some reality TV show.

I just dont know what to believe anymore....
You can believe in the benevolent government....😉

We were able to 'cross paths' with the young man the other day. Wyatt and family are doing good, and staying healthy. I had the honour of handing him another $335.00 and the first thing he said was "I have to put this away..."

So, audit-wise, we are at:
278.00 USD

Sub-Total of $1,483.80 Canuckistanian dollars, as well as $278.00 AmeriYank Drachma's.

FWIW, as I have been told (via one venue or another) that there are 4 pieces of snail-mail still en-route... these number can still change yet again. I just wanted to give ya'll a head's up, a "Pat on the Back", as well as a "look you in the eye whilst I shake your hand" because ya'll have done completely fabulous.

Converted all into equal shillings/peso's/rubles, at today's rate it's equivalent to : $1,845.20

Hold your heads high, gentlemen. And have a Merry Christmas.

We were able to 'cross paths' with the young man the other day. Wyatt and family are doing good, and staying healthy. I had the honour of handing him another $335.00 and the first thing he said was "I have to put this away..."

So, audit-wise, we are at:
278.00 USD

Sub-Total of $1,483.80 Canuckistanian dollars, as well as $278.00 AmeriYank Drachma's.

FWIW, as I have been told (via one venue or another) that there are 4 pieces of snail-mail still en-route... these number can still change yet again. I just wanted to give ya'll a head's up, a "Pat on the Back", as well as a "look you in the eye whilst I shake your hand" because ya'll have done completely fabulous.

Converted all into equal shillings/peso's/rubles, at today's rate it's equivalent to : $1,845.20

Hold your heads high, gentlemen. And have a Merry Christmas.
Thank You Sean ! God bless you, your family and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ! :) (y)(y)(y)

Today, I got an envelope in the mail AS WELL AS an email notifying me of an incoming PP donation.

Thanks guys. (you know who you are)!!!!

Merry Christmas

(from way back on page 11 or so....)

• Love
Reactions: 1J04 and lash
Post 11?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fucking post office.

And a Royal Screw Up on my part after the Money Order Fiasco! Ended up writing a Check, but not before the envelope for the Money Order and note to write check instead was found in the end of month bills. :mad: I might have been able to screw this up even better, but I doubt it. Glad it's there Sean! (y)

Dyslexia with a touch of dementia is what I usually blame it on. Then people feel bad that I fucked up the one car parade instead of laughing at me for the screw up.

And a Royal Screw Up on my part after the Money Order Fiasco! Ended up writing a Check, but not before the envelope for the Money Order and note to write check instead was found in the end of month bills. :mad: I might have been able to screw this up even better, but I doubt it. Glad it's there Sean! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04