• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ghana bimbos snooker geezer rubes

Cardboard55

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2021
PA
Fellow greybeards, be careful out there!!!

NYPICHPDPICT000011132286.jpg

More of the scheming temptresses...

NYPICHPDPICT000011132277.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000011132273.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000011132263.jpg

But she said I was the only one!!! 😨

Do not avoid women, but deny them your essence!

Last edited:
Damn. Even if i had money, i would be safe from those fat skanks. Bleh! I miss the hot chicks of the 90's, make skinny bitches great again.

Everyone needs to be preparing their sons for when the time comes to smash a fatty. 100% chance they’ll have have to at some point due to America having diabetes.

It can seriously get unsafe once they hit 250 lbs and up. Not even joking.

Dirty trollops! I'd still smash em. As a young paratrooper in the Army and living in the shacks(barracks) as we called them in Canada, you should have seen some of the skanks the troops brought back after a night of boozing it up.

Reactions: BCP
I had a 300 lb blob pass out on me while she was on top. I had to yell for help so my roommate would come in and help move her off. I could have died, but yeah, I’d do it again.
Hey, for safety, remember the rule of thumb.
If you can't resist, the lure of dat ass, make sure you can press, the sum of her mass.