• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Ghillie Suits

cminzey

Private
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2010
i enjoy constructing ghillie suits and im curious on where different people that share the same passions get their burlap and or jute from. also pictures of the materials you use would be awsome and your completed suits. also what would be the best site to purchase one from and best brand?

Re: Ghillie Suits

I am bumping this thread so I can find it easily with the intention of learning something.

Regards,
Greyson

Re: Ghillie Suits

I just bought a roid hood from tactical concealment about a month ago and put it to the ultimate test this past weekend on an archery spot and stalk antelope hunt, it past the test with flying colors. I was able to stalk into a group of three goats on flat ground in 1 foot high prairie grass. I got to 43 yards and was getting ready to draw when one of the bucks caught me moving, they all stood up and stared me down for about five minutes, when they couldn't make anything out they bedded down again. I was pretty impressed and am glad i made the purchase. I stuffed the netting with about 10 bundles of prairie grass and it worked like a charm.