• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ghislaine Maxwell

kcbird

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2009
TX
Lets start a pool. I give the bitch a month before the boys suicide her ass too.

Maybe she's the one that puts out the contracts? The bitch is mossad.

Edit: That doesn't mean she won't get whacked though.

She was just outside Boston yesterday shacked up with a former Coast Guard officer who is now a fellow of the Council on Foreign Relations. She's late for her flight to Ben Gurion.

Lets start a pool. I give the bitch a month before the boys suicide her ass too.

Whats the over under on that? LOL

I think she should be picking out tombstone text for after she "offs herself" too. Too many rich, powerful, and pissed off pervs for her to go a singin' to the Feds. Who knows though, maybe she has a good blackmail if harmed/killed plan in place. she might live a bit longer that way.

If she was smart she would let every person that might want to see her sleeping with the fishes know that if something happens to her she has multiple jump drives (with all the goods) ready to be mailed to every news outlet she can think of by a hand full of anonymous people she has paid.

Reactions: FishinGuns
If they arrest her? I wonder if she can bring her own security detail for protection from the Fed.