• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: Ghost Blind

Its probably like the pictures at Wendy's. You know all the burgers look mouth watering and amazing, then you get yours and its not like the one in the picture. I just don't know about that blind. Stuff always looks awesome in pictures. I'm not real big on what the "pros" use or recommend, because its all about the advertising paycheck.

Give it a shot and write a review.

I have heard good things but I can't see myself using one in the field. Its not to bad at 15.5lbs but the dang thing is $300 bucks.
I dont know, I would have to see it to believe if its worth a damn or not

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mirrored plex is costly, and as long as the sun is in front of you (shadow effect) </div></div>

I see it cheap all the time around here.

It usually runs about $200 / sheet for metallized 1/4" here. I figure they'd use most of a sheet for that thing, so the markup may not be too ridiculous once you figure in materials and machine time.

It would probably be hard to beat on a cloudy day from the look of it, or in direct sunlight from the front.

Very cool link thanks for sharing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dareposte</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It usually runs about $200 / sheet for metallized 1/4" here. I figure they'd use most of a sheet for that thing, so the markup may not be too ridiculous once you figure in materials and machine time.

</div></div>

Damn, I better look at the prices around here again, I must be off.