• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ghost commercial

Rhino52

Private
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2010
TN, USA
Watching news this morning and see a 10 sec ad from ad council: “dear white parents” organization with a link. I’ve seen it before and my immediate reaction has always been just more CRT propaganda/BS, BUT when I go back on the DVR to show my wife, it’s not there! Thought I went back too far and fast forward through to catch it and it’s just not there. I would think if they’re serious, they’d want to allow people to easily find the link. Came on again and same result. I’ve never seen this before. Maybe the tekkies here can ‘splain it to me. In the meantime, I’ll just put my tinfoil back on and sit on the deck looking for balloons…

No idea why its not on your DVR (people still have those?) but yeah I've seen it.

"This is the thinking behind ‘Dear White Parents’ – an awareness campaign by IPG DXTRA, Brooklyn Brothers, the anti-racism education non-profit We Are, the Ad Council and the Anti-Defamation League (ADL)."

So liberal Jews producing anti-white propaganda.