• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ghost guns……..AGAIN

If mid terms don’t go our way get ready for,

10 round mag limits
Assault weapons (AR15) ban
Registered uppers and lowers
AR pistol crackdown
Form 1 suppressor crackdown

Next comes,

Ammo registration
You are correct, and will continue until all us law-abiding citizens say enough, FUCK YOU, I quit allowing the government to chisel away at my 2nd amendment rights.

C883A8E6-CB1B-40CF-B8F0-26F6260B9B99.jpeg

Reactions: Bender
Cuzzz everybody knows serial numbers keep criminals from using guns to commit crime and that common criminals have the ability and will take the time to complete a 80% lower. I mean I feel safer already, you know with every gun serialized we won’t have to convict anyone with violent crime because it will just stop; think of the money saved when we shut down all the prisons. Add to that gun bans and we will have created the first utopian society because guns and killing will be against the law and everything will follow the law. We will be just like Mexico, hurray; where’s the tequila I want to celebrate.

😜

Or you could let the populace be armed and let that felon problem work itself out
It isn't actually about crime. Only law abiding citizens follow the law...it's about gov control. They'll keep chipping away at 2A until it has no meaning, and they'll be able to make everyone turn their weapons in, that's when the tyrants will show their true motivation.

Just read something else, apparently part of the announcement includes serializing uppers and slides in pistols. So they are clearly redefining what a firearm is.

the end game is to serialize everything on a firearm. from barrels to uppers, to hand guards, muzzle brakes, firing pins, triggers.... all of it. they want it all serialized. put as many non-ffl gun companies out of business as they can, then put their boot on everyone else.

It isn't actually about crime. Only law abiding citizens follow the law...it's about gov control. They'll keep chipping away at 2A until it has no meaning, and they'll be able to make everyone turn their weapons in, that's when the tyrants will show their true motivation.

Then enforcing the current (unconstitutional) laws on the books won't do much good either. In a twisted way, the ATF is already enforcing the laws on the books. They are just modifying definitions to apply those laws where they shouldn't be

Reactions: JR_77 and Bender
You should see the abortion of a ghost gun bill MD just passed. Fat Larry the fucking Rino Gov is not willing to Veto.

It will make anyone owning a completed or uncompleted 80% a criminal on 3/1/23. All 80% sales to MD banned as of 6/1/22.
To ovoid becoming a criminal an 07 FFL must serialize. None are willing to take the liability. The required number won't fit on a P80 tag.
In other words there is currently no avenue for compliance other then destroying the 80's.

Many are planning to leave boxes of finished P80's on certain Baltimore street corners.

I'm all out of Fucks to give for these Cock Suckers!

Also PSA if someone were to beet AG Frosh over the head with a hunk of aluminum, it would now be a gun crime.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if seized firearms that have the manufacturers serial number removed are included in the count of "ghost guns"?

Thank you,
MrSmith

Does anyone know if seized firearms that have the manufacturers serial number removed are included in the count of "ghost guns"?

Thank you,
MrSmith
In Maryland they are, however they don't differentiate how many are factory guns with serial defiled vs actual 80%'s.

You know they want the scary ghost gun numbers as big as possible.

This likely varies depending on local. Since MD is bought and a wholly owned subsidiary of Doomberg & his Mad Mommy army, we are fucked!

If they get the house, senate, WH and pack the court we are legitimately fucked
if? IF??? dude....after stealing the biggest landslide election win in the history of the nation, you think they are going to magically not do it anymore? you need to wake up.

we are already legitimately fucked. laws do not apply to them, elections dont matter, and they are indeed coming for anyone they dont like. it is only a matter of figuring out how to do it. the problem they have is, people realize that the rule of law is dead...and if they push, the pot will boil over as damn few give a fuck anymore.

you can only push people so far.

If mid terms don’t go our way get ready for,

10 round mag limits
Assault weapons (AR15) ban
Registered uppers and lowers
AR pistol crackdown
Form 1 suppressor crackdown

Next comes,

Ammo registration
I must be living in an alternate time-line because the Republicans in mine follow the Romney/McCain mindset.....

Reactions: madppcs
Well they are calling it a "rule", not a "law". But there is probably a law against breaking the rules, so there is that.

Y'all are cute thinking this has anything to do with "gun violence".........

The end of our country is very near and .gov wants total control over everyone ......

Doc

Two things:

1. Quoted from article.

For example, if someone builds a firearm at home and then sells it to a pawnbroker or another licensed dealer, that dealer must add a serial number to the weapon before selling it to a customer. The requirement will apply regardless of how the firearm was made, whether it’s assembled from individual parts, kits, or by 3D-printers.

I was fairly certain that IF you built a "ghost gun", you could NEVER sell it under the current rules/laws. As this would qualify you as a "manufacturer" or "dealer". So, these people are clearly fucking retarded. But we all already knew this.

2. When are WE going to do something about all this BS? WE clearly have enough numbers to do something. But all WE do, myself included, is whine on the internets about it. Clearly we have too much to lose and are not interested in doing anything but whining. Myself included.

But seriously, if we really wanted to do something, we could. We just don't.🤠

Red meat former those who just want any type of gun ban, just like suppressors. I don’t see many people in the hood having the skill or jigs and drills to complete a ghost gun, and they probably account for about .5 percent of gun deaths if even that many, just like the only murders I’m aware of with a suppressor were all mob hits. But liberals normally agree with anything that will make themselves feel better about their sheep lives, and like almost all liberal ideas won’t effect the actual problem.

Reactions: MidNite WolfMan
Two things:

1. Quoted from article.

I was fairly certain that IF you built a "ghost gun", you could NEVER sell it under the current rules/laws. As this would qualify you as a "manufacturer" or "dealer". So, these people are clearly fucking retarded. But we all already knew this.

2. When are WE going to do something about all this BS? WE clearly have enough numbers to do something. But all WE do, myself included, is whine on the internets about it. Clearly we have too much to lose and are not interested in doing anything but whining. Myself included.

But seriously, if we really wanted to do something, we could. We just don't.🤠
You seem to have forgotten the magic word in this situation..... "Intent". You can sell any gun you make with the intent to keep and use. You cannot sell any gun you make with the intent to sell

This will end up in SCOTUS to settle the issue of when does a "rule" change amount to new legislative requirements which must be passed by Congress. This ain't over.

This will end up in SCOTUS to settle the issue of when does a "rule" change amount to new legislative requirements which must be passed by Congress. This ain't over.
The new SCOTUS judge isn't able to define what a woman is..... but will be expected to choose correctly when ATF decides whether every single separate part of a firearm is or isn't actually a machine gun?

I have zero faith in SCOTUS ever voting Constitutionally ever again.

Last edited:
Cause every gun law is unconstitutional
I agree, but murder, attempted murder, armed robbery, ....the list goes on are all illegal. Still can't get the criminals to follow those...crazy talk, I know. 😁

Last edited:
Ketanji will save us!!
cat-happy.gif

Heard part of what biden said, and his nomination.
I heard companies will not be allowed to sell gun kits. I heard it will be “ILLEGAL” for FFLs to sell unserialized kits.
Nothing about uppers or other parts, but that could have been before I turned it on.

He said AFT at lesst twice. As usual he wasn’t coherent enough to know what exactly they’re going to try to push on the people.
Going to have to wait for a more reputable source.

You guys are looking in the wrong direction.

They DO NOT care about criminals.

They DO CARE that you can revolt if YOU have guns.
They don't like that idea.
Why the fuck do you think it's so hard to buy ammo right now ?
Reloading components, especially primers ?
Do you honestly believe ammo makers are that far down in capacity when we just shipped 50 billion rounds of ammo to Ukraine ?

OPEN your eyes.

The Gov is worried about YOU.

He's back at it again today with "ban all assault rifles and high capacity magazines"...