• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

giant “thanks” to Sako Man for his covid advice

myronman3

deez nuts
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys
my girl came down with the covid and it put her on her ass. @Sako man pm-ed me and advised to get her some of

because the fucksticks in cali wouldnt get her ivermectin and i am out of town. she got the stuff yesterday, and took it immediately. she was on her ass and i has some serious worries about her. this morning, she was WAY better….not completely whole, but WAY better.

so a giant “thank you!” from me, and from her. btw, her daughter came down with it too, and is doing much better after taking it yesterday.

Last edited:
my girl came down with the covid and it put her on her ass. @Sako man pm-ed me and advised to get her some of

because the fucksticks in cali wouldnt get her ivermectin and i am out of town. she got the stuff yesterday, and took it immediately. she was on her ass and i has some serious worries about her. this morning, she was WAY better….not completely whole, but WAY better.

so i giant “thank you!” from me, and from her. btw, her daughter came down with it too, and is doing much better after taking it yesterday.

Just got ours delivered, in Cali... Two days after paying. Use the online pharmacy option.

Antibiotics:

Quercetin is proposed to have a mechanism of action against Cv-19 similar to HCQ by acting as a zinc ionophore, it must be taking with zinc for efficacy. Twice a day on both. Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vit B complex, and Melatonin help.

so i giant “thank you!” from me, and from her. btw, her daughter came down with it too, and is doing much better after taking it yesterday.

Hmm I quoted you to ask what the recommendation was, because in your op it shows as a blank to me. When I quoted your post the link shows up....wierd.

Then when I posted your quote the amazon link disappeared again wtf?

Then when I posted your quote the amazon link disappeared again wtf?
It was blank for me as well, it seems to be overly truncating the amazon link.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Quercetin-Cardiovascular-Support/dp/B0013OXAE0

Only the "B0013OXAE0" was showing in the quote.

ETA:
The "code" section under the three vertical ... menu is your friend for posting links you want to remain cold.

Just ordered these

Should be gtg?

yea it did same thing to yours, IMO is a forum software bug.

Code:
    Just ordered these

[MEDIA=amazon]B087WR6JBQ[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=amazon]B08K53B4VS[/MEDIA]

Should be gtg?

I did this, and ordered the Quercetin just now. There is no "too safe" in this scenario.

Anyone else reading the "Black Autumn" book series? Much of the doom and gloom, on the belly-button level, could be avoided with commonly available supplements, if you have the sense to get the supplements in quantity and have a back up bottle of everything.

And IFAKs. And ammo, and water filters.

Just got ours delivered, in Cali... Two days after paying. Use the online pharmacy option.

Antibiotics:

Daily; Vitamin C, D3, Zinc, NAC, Quercitin, aspirin and a good Multivitamin. I haven't been taking Melatonin, but I see people recommending it. OK.

Buy everything from Swansons & don't fuck around with AMZN's BS.

The sum total of all this isn't cheap. But, I've been taking all of it for a year and I feel great.

I've lost track of the number of CV positive people I have been around and I still haven't come down with it. Which is kind of disappointing, I do want the natural immunity. Enough so that I'm considering temporarily suspending the vitamins/supplements. Dunno, we'll see. It's looking to me like this whole shitshow is petering out anyway. Which begs the question of what "they" are going to release next (?).

Someone want to explain how all this works? What does Quercitin do? Why melatonin?
The key is zinc. THe problem is getting it to the right part of your cells. Quercitin transports the zinc to the right place.
According to Dr Zelenko (the Dr who cured trump of Covid) Quericitin plus Zinc is like a 22 against the virus. It'll work if thats what you have available. HydroxyChloroquine and zinc is like a 50 cal. Ditto Ivermectin and zinc.

Fauci and the CDC, the NIH, FDA and Biden know this. But because they wanted to push the vaccine and get emergency use authorization they had to hide/suppress actually prohibit their use. They couldnt get the emergency use authorization if effective therapeutics existed. So they prohibited Dr's from prescribing and Hospitals from using HCQ and IVM. Dr Malone surmised on Joe Rogan's podcast that its likely ~500,000 US deaths could have been prevented by these therapeutics had Fauci and Biden not suppressed them. ~500,000 people died because our govt lied to us.

Fauci and the CDC, the NIH, FDA and Biden know this. But because they wanted to push the vaccine and get emergency use authorization they had to hide/suppress actually prohibit their use. They couldnt get the emergency use authorization if effective therapeutics existed. So they prohibited Dr's from prescribing and Hospitals from using HCQ and IVM. Dr Malone surmised on Joe Rogan's podcast that its likely ~500,000 US deaths could have been prevented by these therapeutics had Fauci and Biden not suppressed them. ~500,000 people died because our govt lied to us.
this is exactly what happened to her. they basically just sent her home after she had to be picked up via ambulance. didnt do shit, other than test her (and of course they’ll charge her for the fucking ride). these bastards are playing games with peoples’ lives.

anyone who has read my stuff here knows where i stand on covid and the way gov has used it. nothing in my views has changed on it. and everything i thought about the government response has proven firsthand to be true. i also came dangerously close to being able to say i knew firsthand someone that was taken out by covid. i still see it the same way…and wont be changing anything i do. but i will advise, get what you or people around you might need in advance.

I've read promising things about Black Cumin. Of course, I knew nothing about anything when I had COVID in February so I took nothing. Anyone have any experience?

Someone want to explain how all this works? What does Quercitin do? Why melatonin?

Not sure about melatonin but Quercetin facilitates the absorption of bloodstream zinc into cell membranes. Zinc inhibits viral replication and attachment. The virus simply then becomes an inert particle until it is flushed from the body. The mechanism behind Ivermectin, HCQ, and Z-Pak is the same. Zinc does not kill the virus, but keeps it from attaching to the host and injecting it's DNA into the cell's reproductive mechanisms. This is also why COVID fatalities have commonly occurred amongst patients with low blood zinc.

My wife’s a nurse, and she came home with Covid a few days before Christmas. The day after Christmas I had her in the emergency room getting the monoclonal antibodies. She ended up with the Covid pneumonia and was really sick. We quarantined from each other for almost 10 days. Yesterday we came out of our self-imposed quarantine and I gave her a big hug and she started to cry. She was really sick.

She got vaccinated I did not, I’ve been using all the supplements that have been mentioned above. My wife still doesn’t know how I didn’t get it. But I believe in going the route of supplementations as it seems to have worked for me. I took two Covid test last week and everything came back negative.

I get my supplements from https://healthmasters.com/ , there pricey compared to the big box stores or Amazon. But the quality is far superior. Good luck to all you that are battling this, it can be quite serious. And it definitely isn’t fun.

Daily; Vitamin C, D3, Zinc, NAC, Quercitin, aspirin and a good Multivitamin. I haven't been taking Melatonin, but I see people recommending it. OK.

Buy everything from Swansons & don't fuck around with AMZN's BS.

The sum total of all this isn't cheap. But, I've been taking all of it for a year and I feel great.

I've lost track of the number of CV positive people I have been around and I still haven't come down with it. Which is kind of disappointing, I do want the natural immunity. Enough so that I'm considering temporarily suspending the vitamins/supplements. Dunno, we'll see. It's looking to me like this whole shitshow is petering out anyway. Which begs the question of what "they" are going to release next (?).
Plus several for Swanson's. If you buy more then $50 its free shipping and high quality stuff.

Early on I read that Selenium in small doses prevents the virus from attaching to the cell wall (I believe zinc does the same). I didnt start with the Zinc and D3 for about a year and havent had so much as a sniffle. The only drawback with Selenium is if you take too much it makes your nails brittle...I had to cut pack, but it will keep you virus free.

Reactions: Sako man
Dr Malone surmised on Joe Rogan's podcast that its likely ~500,000 US deaths could have been prevented by these therapeutics had Fauci and Biden not suppressed them. ~500,000 people died because our govt lied to us.
I listened to half of this podcast the other day. When he said that, I was so pissed. The podcast with McCollough was good too, although equally enraging. Our govt and healthcare systems have fucked this up so bad by refusing to advocate for extremely safe therapeutics, taken early. And, the stakes are so high, basically peoples lives. Equally enraging is the fact the Dr's like Malone and McCollough have been silenced on virtually all platforms and have no voice.

I tried to do some research on Quercetin. Eventually wound up on Dr. Zelenkos website. Some good info there about it and the covid issue in general. He also sells his own Quercetin. Good to already have some on hand instead of scrambling trying to get any if you come down with the vid.

The key is zinc. THe problem is getting it to the right part of your cells. Quercitin transports the zinc to the right place.
According to Dr Zelenko (the Dr who cured trump of Covid) Quericitin plus Zinc is like a 22 against the virus. It'll work if thats what you have available. HydroxyChloroquine and zinc is like a 50 cal. Ditto Ivermectin and zinc.

Joe Rogan has an interview with Dr. Robert Malone #1757, just getting into it but it sounds to be a great show like the one with Dr. Peter McCullough.

I listened to half of this podcast the other day. When he said that, I was so pissed. The podcast with McCollough was good too, although equally enraging. Our govt and healthcare systems have fucked this up so bad by refusing to advocate for extremely safe therapeutics, taken early. And, the stakes are so high, basically peoples lives. Equally enraging is the fact the Dr's like Malone and McCollough have been silenced on virtually all platforms and have no voice.
They didn't fuck up. They accomplished their planned mission set forth by the demon-led globalists. If anything, the body count is too low. I'm not accusing your local medical personnel who have to follow the protocol given them by their puppetmasters. It's the people in charge and THEIR puppetmasters who are to blame. And it's worldwide, not just here. Outlawing the cures and sending you home until you have to be intubated is not treatment, it's premeditated murder. Population control via by Bill Gates.

Our LOCAL hospital and personnel who aren't controlled by the big "healthcare" organizations have been giving the monoclonal antibodies and ivermectin for quite a while. We DO have several drs that push the vax excessively but I just think they're still deceived rather than evil. Plus their licenses are at stake.

I'm still convinced that we need to look at it all from the perspective that the vaccines weren't inflicted on us because of the virus, but rather the virus was inflicted on us to bring in the vaccines. I'm also sure the vaccines were developed and hidden long ago to be brought out at just the right time.

I'm not trying to be condescending or whatever, just trying to display the big picture and how massive the war actually is. This is Good vs Evil, and Good will triumph (already has), but we'll have to endure to the end.

It’s what I used when it went through our house. Kids had it first then it was my wife’s and my turn. Wife had it worse with a fever abscess down a couple of days. I never got really sick other than a headache and mother of all sinus infections which lasted 6 weeks. Tried antibiotics for the sinus infection which did zero. Usually it would clear them in 3-4 days.

My wife’s a nurse, and she came home with Covid a few days before Christmas. The day after Christmas I had her in the emergency room getting the monoclonal antibodies. She ended up with the Covid pneumonia and was really sick. We quarantined from each other for almost 10 days. Yesterday we came out of our self-imposed quarantine and I gave her a big hug and she started to cry. She was really sick.

She got vaccinated I did not, I’ve been using all the supplements that have been mentioned above. My wife still doesn’t know how I didn’t get it. But I believe in going the route of supplementations as it seems to have worked for me. I took two Covid test last week and everything came back negative.

I get my supplements from https://healthmasters.com/ , there pricey compared to the big box stores or Amazon. But the quality is far superior. Good luck to all you that are battling this, it can be quite serious. And it definitely isn’t fun.
The supplements are an area where "cheap" is NOT the way to go. Buy the good stuff, keep up with it on a daily basis and you'll be fine. Pretty simple. Good for you, glad everyone is OK. :)

Are any of the antibiotics in the JASE package available in the same form at the "for animal use only" price, in case one wanted depth of capability without breaking the bank?

$259.95​

Emergency Antibiotic Kit includes:

• Unlimited physician follow-up for any questions relating to the use of any medication prescribed
  • Emergency Antibiotic Guide written by board-certified physicians as a companion to the use of your prescribed antibiotics
  • Amoxicillin-clavulanate 875 mg tablets (28 tablets)
  • Azithromycin 250 mg tablets (6 tablets)
  • Ciprofloxacin 500 mg tablets (28 tablets)
  • Doxycycline 100 mg capsules (120 capsules)
  • Metronidazole 500 mg tablets (30 tablets)
Each medical bundle is intended as an emergency supply for ONE ADULT.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Good to hear your wife is feeling better. I'm sure it was scary for both of you.

Thanks for the website link. Can you tell me exactly what supplements you've been taking and how many/day?

aka Pepcid complete.

Good to hear your wife is feeling better. I'm sure it was scary for both of you.

Thanks for the website link. Can you tell me exactly what supplements you've been taking and how many/day?
Thank you, it was a long 10 days. Glad it’s all but over.

I take there Ultimate multiple with iron, Omega fish oil, Vitamin C with antioxidant, Ultimate d3-10,000 with k2, B complex, Zinc Glycinate, Quercetin and I’m adding NAC.

As for how much I take I follow the directions on the bottles and split them up, I’ll take some in the morning and others in the evening. I haven’t had any upset stomach or adverse reaction other then the occasional fish oil belch. Sounds like a lot and I suppose it is but it seems to be working for me. You can call these guys to there really helpful. Best of luck.

I am in Cali, where MD's cannot prescribe Ivermectin. Found a naturopath who ordered it for me. Also had my blood labs done, so I can be put on IV Vitamin C if I get Covid. IV vitamin C is supposed to be able to knock out almost any virus known to man.

What I want to know, is what is driving the push for vaccinations? Is it that Pelosi and other congress critters invested heavily in Big Pharma stocks? They are making millions, while other suffer, have no work, lost loved ones, etc.

I am in Cali, where MD's cannot prescribe Ivermectin. Found a naturopath who ordered it for me. Also had my blood labs done, so I can be put on IV Vitamin C if I get Covid. IV vitamin C is supposed to be able to knock out almost any virus known to man.

What I want to know, is what is driving the push for vaccinations? Is it that Pelosi and other congress critters invested heavily in Big Pharma stocks? They are making millions, while other suffer, have no work, lost loved ones, etc.
when you have drugs like hydrochoroquine, that are super cheap, effective, and quite available, and they wont give it to people….but push a “vaccine” instead, it is telling.

“ye shall know them by the fruits they bear”

D62CC232-2D25-42E8-BE44-E9FB8E49E235.png

Notice in 2020 pfizer gave nearly 1.5 million more from any year prior. Nearly doubled the amount given to democrats.

Thank you, it was a long 10 days. Glad it’s all but over.

I take there Ultimate multiple with iron, Omega fish oil, Vitamin C with antioxidant, Ultimate d3-10,000 with k2, B complex, Zinc Glycinate, Quercetin and I’m adding NAC.

As for how much I take I follow the directions on the bottles and split them up, I’ll take some in the morning and others in the evening. I haven’t had any upset stomach or adverse reaction other then the occasional fish oil belch. Sounds like a lot and I suppose it is but it seems to be working for me. You can call these guys to there really helpful. Best of luck.
Thank you for the info. Very much appreciated!

Reactions: Devildog
Was gifted CoVid for my birthday and I will say it kicked my ass but I got monoclonals the day after I started feeling bad and 5 days in was feeling pretty good. I chalk that up to having been on i-Mask+ for the last year and a half. Melatoinin has been a go to for me for a long while and about the time Covid reared its head I said "Fuck Sodas" (lost 60 pounds) and switched to a drink mix that had a goodly amount of caffine (YAY!) but probably about 10000mg of Vit-C, all the Bs, Zinc, D3, etc plus a gallon of water a day. I have since added Quercetin and a more bioavailable Zinc (I use Pure Encapsulations but like Jarrow Labs, etc) just to cover my ass. Talked to a Dr last week (Good dude) and laid out what was going on/what I was doing. He was pleased I got the monclonals, told me to stay the course, get some rest, and holler at him if my SpO2 got low and he would get me some Ivermectin. So far so good. Been back at work for a few days and have to go easy now and again but all in all getting better. I will say I have never been more miserable in my life and (for me) that shit was no joke! Glad to have it in the rear view and and some anti-bodies in place. Gonna stick to the iMask+ protocol and live life. @myronman3 Glad to hear your lady is doing well!

Last edited:
I'll have to add this!
And I'll recommend that bee pollen has pretty much stopped any allergies I previously suffered from.

when you have drugs like hydrochoroquine, that are super cheap, effective, and quite available, and they wont give it to people….but push a “vaccine” instead, it is telling.

“ye shall know them by the fruits they bear”
You are 100% correct. The powers that be withheld life saving medication for political and monetary gain. I think a day of reckoning will come for these fuckers.

Reactions: myronman3
Melatonin is to aide in getting good sleep as that is vital to our operating system. Many recommend time released to minimize the enhanced dreams melatonin will induce.

Here's the link to the FLCCC Alliance main page, if you thoroughly surf the page, especially FAQ's you'll find a wealth of detailed information.

Two individuals I've learned to trust from my OCD COVID research tendencies are Dr. Robert Malone and Steven Kirsch. Their writings can both be found on SubStack.

Here's a recent discussion with Kirsch that explains why what we're hearing from our doctors and others doesn't make logical sense.

We are in a covert war and the enemy is our gov and associates. It's actually quite obvious unless you rely on MSN sources for intel.

as far as i am concerned, with the way they refused to treat her, they are using this virus as a weapon. and i’ll bet you dollars to donuts, the “vaccine” is going to prove to be more of the same.

if the day comes and the bastards get the Mussolini treatment, i wont be crying nor will i lift a finger to stop it.

Had my last Christmas gathering with my family over New Years weekend. Five of us have turned up with COVID, me included. I haven't really felt all that bad, mostly just the weird rapid hot/cold/hot/cold cycles and the sweats. Had to have my sister who lives two hours away in a different state get my meds for me using the push health app. We live in a clown world, this shit is ridiculous. Hope that all of you feel better soon.

Also, below is an exerpt from the Joe Rogan podcast when he had Dr. Peter McCullough on.

Yeah. Oral nasal virucidal therapy is basically using virtually anything kills the virus. Any disinfectant kills the virus, iodine kills it on contact. So, if we use dilute betedine and so if you take a betadine over the counter, it’s a brown bottle. We use it to sterilize wounds in the E.R. Buy it at any pharmacy and take two teaspoons and 6oz of water. Take a nasal spray or a syringe bulb and spray it up your nose, snort it back to the point and back your throat and spit it out. I’m sorry, that’s gross for your audience, but you got to get it up there and back, that adequately decontaminates the nose, then gargle with the rest of it.

It knocked it down from 303 down to 24 patients still positive. Those who got the control they’re still all positive, and it markedly reduced by easily 75% chances of having progressive disease ending up the hospital or death.

I'll have to add this!
And I'll recommend that bee pollen has pretty much stopped any allergies I previously suffered from.
Ordered some, a couple others are reservatol and if you're on any type of statin is said to help, I take simvastatin.