• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gibbz Arms, are they still in business?

DS K

Private
Minuteman
May 16, 2020
Can’t find the appropriate forum for this, i cant seem to start a thread in the vendor forum.
Placed an order with Gibbz arms last week and they don’t respond to email or phone. Wondering if I threw $300 down a black hole.
Anyone hear anything about them recently?
thanks....

I'm on their email list and just received one about a week ago. Like many other companies, I suspect they're a bit overwhelmed right now.

Edit: They just posted on Instagram 13 minutes ago. You're good. Be patient.

It’s just the not knowing, small business is on the ropes right now.
I’m happy they’re still kicking.

Reactions: JS8588
I want to get an order in with them, I have a few questions maybe members here can answer.

1. Does the lower receiver have the "lower" shelf under the rear take-down pin, in other words will it accept a registered drop in auto sear? (rDIAS appropriately registered with the ATF) I have this question for both the Lite PDQ version and the PDQ standard.
  2. What are the holes behind the trigger and below the rear take-down pin on the G4 Lite Weight PDQ Lower?
They did respond to my question about availability, 3-4 weeks out. I want to get an order in with them....I get they are busy..mailbox full etc...

Thanks ahead!