• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Giessele High Speed Nat Match in GAP-10

bluto77

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I bought a GAP-10 in 6mm Creedmoor from a guy here on snipershide. He just got it re-barreled, new JP LMOS BCG and JP Silent Capture Spring. Should shoot like a bolt rifle! It still has the GAP trigger in it, but I'm a bit of a Giessele snob. I'm considering the High Speed National Match. I have one that has all three springs (DMR, Match, and Service Rifle). The guy I got it from said he was pretty sure GAP would have to do some fitting on the safety in order to get the High Speed Nat Match in there. I can't remember if he said it would 100% for sure have to be altered/modified or if he just thought it might.

Does anyone have a High Speed Nat Match in their GAP-10, and was there extra fitting involved? I called GAP before starting this, but they're closed for the day.

I've got a GAP-10 in 6mm CM with the High Speed DMR. No issues with the trigger and no fitting required. I used the GA safety