• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Giraud Cartridge Case Annealer. Is it worth it?

RogueHk

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2012
ILLINOIS
So I sold my extra manners stock and have $600. Should I buy the Giraud Cartridge Case Annealer? I'm new to reloading and have a 338 norma mag.

Re: Giraud Cartridge Case Annealer. Is it worth it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RogueHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I sold my extra manners stock and have $600. Should I buy the Giraud Cartridge Case Annealer? I'm new to reloading and have a 338 norma mag. </div></div>

Yes if you are trying to get the best possible consistency out of your reloads. If you lived near me I would split one with you. Alas this is not the case.

I have one and highly recommend it. Easy to use and it consumes next to nothing in propane to run.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CEGA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have one and highly recommend it. Easy to use and it consumes next to nothing in propane to run. </div></div>

Me likey!