• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Giraud Case Trimmer For Sale / SPF

Marinevet1

Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    I had ordered one of these and then was given this one. My new one was delivered yesterday.

Very lightly used, set up for .308. I will include a copy of the operating instructions that came with my new one.

Photo shows cosmetic scuff on motor. I have not used it, but did check the operation.
    Giraud has a 16-18 week wait on these.

$475.00 shipped. USPS MO only.
    IMG_2196.JPG
    IMG_2197.JPG
    IMG_2198.JPG

Last edited:
    Reactions: TankFrank
    Best piece of reloading equipment on my bench.

This will be gone in 3... 2... 1...

Can the existing head/blade be adjusted to work with other 308 based cartridges like 6 and 6.5 creed? I know on the tri-way you can adjust it but wasn't sure if you can on this or if I would need to order a cutting head specific to those calibers.

Can the existing head/blade be adjusted to work with other 308 based cartridges like 6 and 6.5 creed? I know on the tri-way you can adjust it but wasn't sure if you can on this or if I would need to order a cutting head specific to those calibers.

Giraud Cutter heads are adjustable for any caliber. Pain to adjust them IMHO... but once set...golden. Case Holders are, for the most part... caliber specific.

Hell.......if I knew these were so hot, I would have ask for a lot more...........
    Just trying to sell for what I thought was a fair price.......

Stand by......I've got more goodies.....