• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Giraud Power Case Trimmer WTB

Wanting To Buy
I have one i was thinking about selling. Trimmer comes with 6 cutter heads and 7 case holders. There is a crack in the clear cover.
$880 shipped to you

6.5 creedmoor
6 creedmoor
6x47 lapua
6.5x47 lapua
6mm br

If you locate one and looking at an 6 SLR cutter, I've got one laying around I don't need anymore.

I have a brand new in box Giraud case trimmer for sale. I have the 223 case holder and cutterhead and the 308 case holder and cutter head. Just looking to get my money back on it. 650 for the trimmer and the shipping cost to you. Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

I have a brand new in box Giraud case trimmer for sale. I have the 223 case holder and cutterhead and the 308 case holder and cutter head. Just looking to get my money back on it. 650 for the trimmer and the shipping cost to you. Feel free to contact me if you are interested.
Message sent