• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Giraud Power Trimmer setup in 223 ***SOLD***

Twisted

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2009
NW Oregon
www.twistedfirearms.com
***SOLD***

Been sitting on the shelf in my reloading room (extra room in house) collecting dust for a few years. I barely have the time to shoot any more let alone reload. I've got plenty of prepped brass for when the day comes that I can get back at it but for now this should go to a home that will use it.

I gave it a quick wipe down yesterday and plugged it in just to verify. The clear round cover that shows cracks is still solid. It has only been removed a couple times and I'm not sure those cracks aren't just from age or time. I want to say they started appearing before the first time it was ever removed. At any rate, in case it isn't noticed in the pictures, there are several little cracks in it but it is still solid and works perfect. I suspect Giraud would sell that little cover alone if you were to call them and it can't be very much.

Looking for $430 shipped CONUS.

I can get it shipped out Tuesday as Monday is a holiday. Open to any reasonable offer. Hard to gauge what these go for used as they never seem to pop up for sale.

This is just big and heavy enough that it doesn't ship cheap or easy. If you're in Alaska or Hawaii and want it I can probably accommodate but shipping will be more.

Last edited: