• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Giraud Power trimmer with 3 case holders

joemusso

The Brass annealer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 14, 2011
    Henderson, NV.
    SOLD

I have a nice Giraud power trimmer with 3 case holders of your choice with cutting heads. All the 6MM variance do not have a cutting head. I took the 6.5 cutting head and adjusted it to 6 mm.
    The case holders are noted in Pictures. I have the meplat trimmer set up as well. (NOT INCLUDED IN TRIMMER SALE) sold separately.

50BMG case holder and cutting head will be sold separately. It's not included in the choice of three.

meplat
    6.5 Cal
    30 Cal

.338 cal
    .254 cal
    1 cutting head with extra bit.

Price 695.00 net to me shipped.
    Paypal please

Attachments

• IMG_0212 2.JPG
      IMG_0212 2.JPG
      498.2 KB · Views: 69
    • IMG_0213.JPG
      IMG_0213.JPG
      567.5 KB · Views: 73
    Last edited:
    I have a nice Giraud power trimmer with 3 case holders of your choice with cutting heads. All the 6MM variance do not have a cutting head. I took the 6.5 cutting head and adjusted it to 6 mm.
    The case holders are noted in Pictures. I have the meplat trimmer set up as well. (NOT INCLUDED IN TRIMMER SALE) sold separately.

50BMG case holder and cutting head will be sold separately. It's not included in the choice of three.

meplat
    6.5 Cal
    30 Cal

.338 cal
    .254 cal
    1 cutting head with extra bit.

Price 695.00 net to me shipped.
    Paypal please
    Is this Giraud still available?