• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Giraud power trimmer

kylec

Private
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2014
Cullman, AL
I found a good deal on one and bit the bullet. It comes with 2 heads and holders for .223, .308, .300blk, and .30-06

I jumped on it quick because it was a good deal. All I know is that they're supposed to be the best.

What do I need to know about them?

How much of a deal was it and do you want to sell it? Iv'e herd nothing but good things. Just wish I had one.

Use the search function and look for Giraud, powered case trimmer, case trimmer, or anything similar and you'll get dozens, if not hundreds, of returns.

I found a good deal on one and bit the bullet. It comes with 2 heads and holders for .223, .308, .300blk, and .30-06

I jumped on it quick because it was a good deal. All I know is that they're supposed to be the best.

What do I need to know about them?
Watch some videos of adjusting the blade

Will any die rings work or just the ones from Giraud?

Any. I have the Redding rings off a couple dies and a couple hornady on others. Just like with a press they screw in until it seats against the lock ring: it’s a depth stop. Same spot each time.