• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Giraud Trimmer vs. Two Year Old

treebasher

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2009
Billings, MT
If this doesn't sell you on the Giraud I don't know what to tell you...

Start em' young I say
wink.gif
grin.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7q11p5G58mA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7q11p5G58mA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Giraud Trimmer vs. Two Year Old

Awesome you got a little helper there!

I don't have a Giraud trimmer to know for sure, but I hope his little fingers cannot get caught in there.

We did the "Stick your finger in there." with the machine unplugged and with the 223 shell holder his little digit didn't fit.

Cool, are we seeing the first video of a future Montana Junior Long Range Champion? That's a great demonstration. I hadn't seen one used before. I didn't doubt they were better than my RCBS before but I'd say it's worth the price jump. What do you get like 10-12 a minute? That's my next trimmer.

You was quick on grabbin the screwdriver

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zack-s</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You was quick on grabbin the screwdriver </div></div>

lmfao

I was waiting for it to go right in one of those slots in the top of the motor. hahaha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunsnjeeps</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What do you get like 10-12 a minute? That's my next trimmer.</div></div>

More like 20-25

I have trimmer envy. I get about 3 a minute maybe 4 for about a minute.

I did the same thing with grandson when he was 2, he's now 7. Only problem was he couldn't quite get it early on and he'd mash the heck out of one piece and then barely put the next piece in. I eventually made him his own bucket and I went back and tweaked them all LOLLOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: treebasher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We did the "Stick your finger in there." with the machine unplugged and with the 223 shell holder his little digit didn't fit. </div></div>

I was a bit worried about that myself

excellent vid thanks for posting

Wow, I didn't know how bad I needed one. How bad is it to change out calibers?