• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Giraud trimmer

I have a Giraurd and Gracey and appreciate both. You might want to check out the new Henderson though, they have an upgrade with a motor and it is SOOOO easy to do caliber changes with NO messing around with trimmer that the extra cost don’t bother me. I will be selling the giraurd (Sp) and Gracey....there is a good video of it (t Henderson)working on utube. It’s the one by Panhandle ? That sold me ...good luck..heck if you want a like new Giraurd with several different cutters, I’ll make you a deal?

I have a Giraurd and Gracey and appreciate both. You might want to check out the new Henderson though, they have an upgrade with a motor and it is SOOOO easy to do caliber changes with NO messing around with trimmer that the extra cost don’t bother me. I will be selling the giraurd (Sp) and Gracey....there is a good video of it (t Henderson)working on utube. It’s the one by Panhandle ? That sold me ...good luck..heck if you want a like new Giraurd with several different cutters, I’ll make you a deal?

send me a PM too. I’m looking for one.

This ^^^ . I have the new Henderson after selling a Giraud and it’s a fantastic unit.