• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Giselle Super Dynamic 3 gun trigger.

ToddKS

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2010
Wichita, KS
I had been looking for a replacement trigger for the stock one on my AR-15 for a while. Midway put this one on sale for $189.00 so I decided to give it a try.

Got it installed today and am very impressed. Awesome trigger. Delivered the lighter smooth trigger pull I was looking for. I would recommend this to anyone looking at a new trigger for their AR.

The only issue I had installing it was the directions indicated that you did not need to remove the selector lever. I found it impossible to remove my existing trigger and get the new one installed without removing the selector lever. Once I figured that out it was very straightforward. The slave pin that is provided to secure the disconnector to the trigger while you are installing it is a nice touch. Made that part much easier that it would have been otherwise.

Re: Giselle Super Dynamic 3 gun trigger.

just installed mine and I must agree with the OP

I put the curved version of this trigger in my 308. I love it.

I also had to remove the selector to get the old trigger out, LMT 2stage.

It usually works if you cock the hammer back and then remove the safety/selector lever. After that you can thumb down the hammer and remove like normal.