• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Give Biden What He Deserves

Rlandry

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2019
Every day of his Presidency, Donald Trump has awakened to adversary, investigations, accusations, threats of impeachment, and every roadblock the maggot Liberals could think of to throw at him. Every fucking day.
Now we listen to Sleezy Joe and all of his maggot minions give their patriotic speeches calling on Americans to put political differences aside, unite, and move the county forward.
Where did this new found rhetoric of concern for unity and progress come from. It damn sure wasn't there during our President's term. So now, We are supposed to say all is forgiven, sit around the fire holding hands and singing Kumbaya? Bullshit. Not at my house, nor at the house of anyone I know, which is a pretty safe statement considering I don't have any Liberal friends, nor do I want any.

My personal wish for Joe Biden is that every morning he wakes up with someone in his face with a new accusation, investigation, and anything that constitutes a roadblock to him and his agenda and that he experiences this every single day he spends in the White House, just as President Trump has had to do.. After all, it was good enough for Trump, wasn't it?

<Rant Off>

To the OP

Give Biden What He Deserves

I believe drawn and quartered is illegal
It may be 'illegal', but it most-definitely IS needed.
As is summary execution for ballot-rigging, corruption, sedition, tyranny,,,, need I go on?
Fraud, at this high of level, is beyond reprehensible. It truly is 'as bad as can be' due to the fact that EVER SINGLE AMERICAN would be 'under' that elected position, and therefore betrayed by said position.

Not only does that have to be STOPPED, ENDED, Ceased and Desitsteded, but there needs to be a HUGE display of "the consequence of their actions" by a minimum of public hangings in the town square. If for no other reason than to show future candidates at ANY level that they must remain True, Just, and Honest in their representation of THE PEOPLE.

Make it work. Make it count. Make America Great Again!

Reactions: RRW and Thorny
Every day of his Presidency, Donald Trump has awakened to adversary, investigations, accusations, threats of impeachment, and every roadblock the maggot Liberals could think of to throw at him. Every fucking day.
Now we listen to Sleezy Joe and all of his maggot minions give their patriotic speeches calling on Americans to put political differences aside, unite, and move the county forward.
Where did this new found rhetoric of concern for unity and progress come from. It damn sure wasn't there during our President's term. So now, We are supposed to say all is forgiven, sit around the fire holding hands and singing Kumbaya? Bullshit. Not at my house, nor at the house of anyone I know, which is a pretty safe statement considering I don't have any Liberal friends, nor do I want any.

My personal wish for Joe Biden is that every morning he wakes up with someone in his face with a new accusation, investigation, and anything that constitutes a roadblock to him and his agenda and that he experiences this every single day he spends in the White House, just as President Trump has had to do.. After all, it was good enough for Trump, wasn't it?

<Rant Off>
I often think about what Trump could have accomplished if he didn’t have to fight day in and day out with the swamp.

I don't think it's a good idea to go around advocating for the drawing and quartering of Biden. I doubt he has the mental ability to scheme or even understand what is going on. If the allegations are proven this is way beyond his scope of ability or even the democrap party for that matter.

Reactions: Blutroop
It may be 'illegal', but it most-definitely IS needed.
As is summary execution for ballot-rigging, corruption, sedition, tyranny,,,, need I go on?
Fraud, at this high of level, is beyond reprehensible. It truly is 'as bad as can be' due to the fact that EVER SINGLE AMERICAN would be 'under' that elected position, and therefore betrayed by said position.

Not only does that have to be STOPPED, ENDED, Ceased and Desitsteded, but there needs to be a HUGE display of "the consequence of their actions" by a minimum of public hangings in the town square. If for no other reason than to show future candidates at ANY level that they must remain True, Just, and Honest in their representation of THE PEOPLE.

Make it work. Make it count. Make America Great Again!

Sean is more an 'American' than 50% of the people who live here. I say we give this Canuck a title:

Honorary American.

Thanks for being with us and the great cause of freedom and democracy.

I don't think it's a good idea to go around advocating for the drawing and quartering of Biden. I doubt he has the mental ability to scheme or even understand what is going on. If the allegations are proven this is way beyond his scope of ability or even the democrap party for that matter.

I didnt
advocate for it' I just said thats what he deserves. Or maybe I did. Fuck him and his bitch Cameltoe.

<Rant Off>
Well said

Nothing has been decided in regards to the winner of the Presidential election as far as I am concerned, regardless of what the liberal media would have you believe.

I am cautiously optimistic that good will prevail and President Trump will lead the United States for another 4 years.

B704B1C5-1A8D-480D-8900-0D7887B64868.jpeg

Reactions: LeftyJason
Every F'n day, of Creepy/China Joe's admin., should be a shitshow, beyond shitshows.
AND.....If he is (choke) Inaugurated, I will not recognize him as my POTUS, much less, a CIC.
I fear for our Military personnel, that will have to serve under that pos. Mac:mad:

The democrats have their ways of playing the game and its quite different from what the GOP are used too. If Biden becomes Presido i predict the senate is gonna give him fresh hell but besides that its gonna be smooth sailing for him. He is the new Messiah of the left.
Bullshit! He's a puppet and has had an arm up his ass all year. I'd be amazed if he finished half of his first term. The loony left wants a true progressive, not a milquetoast "moderate" living on prevagen and milk of magnesia.

Sean is more an 'American' than 50% of the people who live here. I say we give this Canuck a title:

Honorary American.

Thanks for being with us and the great cause of freedom and democracy.
Thanks, but.... you think I'm 'Okay', just wait till My Lady starts piping up! Ya'll should hear what she's saying about the 'situation' in our own country, let alone your country.

And yeah, she to has (and wears) her own President Trump 2020 hat, and it also says Make America Great Again.

its funny to think that would ever be possible I will let god decide on his punishment for his crimes vengance is not mine to deal out I just wanna shoot my gun all day in piece or

The massive voting fraud that was obviously planned isn’t just going to magically go away, and we still haven’t had an election yet.

Think about what is so urgent that the powers that be felt a need to sacrifice their controlled opposition and most-watched Fox News.

There will not be a Union if Biden’s fraud is validated all the way.

You don’t just tell 74 million real voters (and who knows how many additional voters that had their votes changed to Biden by Venezuelan election-stealing software) to, “Cope with it.” It doesn’t work that way.

<Rant Off>
ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My personal wish for Joe Biden is that every morning he wakes up with someone (named Bubba, Tyrone and Julio) in his face

...saying, "Last night was fun but tonight will be even better! By the way, it's Tyrone's turn this morning."

• Haha
Reactions: Amanda4461
I'm not sure Biden even knows what's going on around him. I think his handlers have told him their reality and he just nods and drools. However, he doesn't belong in the White House and if he's put in place, he and every one of those responsible should be tried for Treason.

Have no doubt , President Donald Trump. will pull this out. I promise you.. When God was speaking to Abraham ( leader of the Jews ) in Genesis ( first book of the Bible ) he said, " I will bless those who bless you , & I will curse those who curse you." Donald Trump has absolutely blessed the Jews. He has stood solidly by them . He moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Every president since Eisenhower ( early 1950's ) has promised to do this, but all have backed away from doing so. Trump stood up & did it. Real courage. Trump has also brokered four peace deals between four Arab nations & Israel. Trump has absolutely stood by & blessed Israel. The Democrats have cursed Israel . God's word, " Many are lost for lack of knowledge." The Democrats hate God & the Jews. Their lack of knowledge has brought about a curse on them & they don't even know it. They, the Democrats soon will learn this. Stayed tuned.....

Bullshit! He's a puppet and has had an arm up his ass all year. I'd be amazed if he finished half of his first term. The loony left wants a true progressive, not a milquetoast "moderate" living on prevagen and milk of magnesia.
Limbaugh, before the press conference, was explaining how barack hussein obama is still driving the show. That this will be the kenyan's 3rd term, nothing less. I'd say that's an accurate assessment.

HELLO HIDE I’m Dthomas, why do you make me threaten you all with banning because you hint at not nice things towards our leaders? This hurts my feelings. There is no evidence that Biden didn’t win fair and square. We need Trump to step aside and keep things civilized.

Id get banned if I said what bidoof, and dems really deserved. So instead here’s a red panda.
ED9C3972-90FD-4240-AB2F-D67BBECEE952.gif

I just hope the dems finally realize that COVID is merely a post term abortion so we can get back to normal.

Biden is what is everything is wrong about America , I think he is the last of that breed , unfortunately someone from the squad would be next inline to run.

Don't even start giving him any free passes. He's conscious enough to know EXACTLY what he's doing.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Don't even start giving him any free passes. He's conscious enough to know EXACTLY what he's doing.
x2
I think he’s gonna get disowned by the libs if he wins, due to Hunter Biden photos he’ll probably be asked to resign. But he’s on a recorded Ukrainian phone call advising how to hide money from Trump. So he’s super dirty there and with China IMO

I will give the dems and the left exactly the same amount of respect they showed President Trump and the republicans......

Reactions: tnichols
The democrats have their ways of playing the game and its quite different from what the GOP are used too. If Biden becomes Presido i predict the senate is gonna give him fresh hell but besides that its gonna be smooth sailing for him. He is the new Messiah of the left.
The GOP Senate are a bunch of sissies. They won't be giving anyone hell. Biden isn't the Messiah of the left. He's what they tolerated to gain the Presidency. If he lasts in that office a year it will be a surprise...

Last edited:
Reactions: srtsam and Puncho