• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Giveaway: 21st Century Precision Primer seater

Sportin Wood

Team Hardwood
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2010
    The Woods, WA
    Giveaway:

Up for giveaway is a 21st Century "Super Precision Click Head Bench Rest Priming Tool". Is in excellent condition and will come with 5 shell holders (listed below and in photo). Comes with large and small primer rods. Only selling to upgrade to a CPS primer seater.

Conditions of application:

According to Mr Orkan's rules, you must really NEED this primer tool and not looking to pick it up and flip it for a profit. Send me a PM with a brief synopsis of why and how you'd use this tool. Winner will be chosen and notified via PM by 1200hrs PST 7/16.

Shellholders included:
    PPC
    3M

Attachments

• 536E47CF-BDD7-4097-A268-3A1D6CEB7211.jpeg
      536E47CF-BDD7-4097-A268-3A1D6CEB7211.jpeg
      724.4 KB · Views: 107
    Last edited:
    Reactions: Acp
    Hey, Give this away to someone that needs it and I’ll see to it you get $200 off your CPS order. Just have the person you give it to jump in here to confirm. Make sure they need it, And aren’t just going to flip it for a quick profit. Anyone that tries to take advantage will have God to answer to.
    I like this! I've heard you were a good outfit Primal!

Hey, Give this away to someone that needs it and I’ll see to it you get $200 off your CPS order. Just have the person you give it to jump in here to confirm. Make sure they need it, And aren’t just going to flip it for a quick profit. Anyone that tries to take advantage will have God to answer to.
    Geez... I would love a CPS, but have to stick with my 21st Century Super Click Precision Primer Tool I guess... Great job by the way and very stand up thing to do for sure.

ALL:

Thank you to everyone that PM'd me.

It was a hard choice, so I left it up to a randomizer and listed everyone out. The Winner is: @338LM

I have sent him a PM requesting his address and information on what to do once the primer tool has been received.

A HUGE thanks to @orkan for making something like this happen!!

I want to thank orkan and Sportin Wood for the 21st Century micro precision click head priming tool and the additional shellholders.
    Received them in the mail today. Everything is like brand new.
    This priming tool will get a lot of use out of it and will definitely be passed on to the next generation. Thanks again guys.