• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Glamping 2021

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Columbuis Day weekend (it will always be).

Start with breakfast....

CCCGZANl.jpg

Some casts waiting for sports shop to open...

bs16UAxl.jpg

Son and I usually do a Glamping trip out into the woods. Friend was saying our usual campsite wasn't available, too wet to get to and his cousins wife isn't into having people use their 500 acres and she happened to be up for the weekend. We scouted out for a new spot......

k4H7V6Ul.jpg

Between WWII and Late 60s camo the WWII stuff worked better......Thing is both originated in the same lab., and it wasnt Natick,

BzVxidCl.jpg

We walked in to our intended camp site....not too wet, could have made it in with the Ranger. Its perfect as its flat, lots of wood, Sheltered from the wet, plenty of trees to tarp from and right on the water.

With the sucky weather neither of us were planning on cutting out a new home than being 200-300 feet from the water source.

Plan B

Excellent. Tarp's and tent-fly's are standard/mandatory for every camping trip. Whether it's sheltering from rain, wind, or sun, they are hugely effective and make the trip enjoyable'er.

Now where's the Magnum P.I. "Tiger-Stripes"? :D

Man I was in a place that actually didnt get internet.....never experienced that before. I liked it!

Before we left my friends place to move to Plan B my son got in some fishing....a Rock Bass.....

oSxOhwYl.jpg

Its nice out west but if we couldnt get our camp spot we were not staying...

mQe48hVl.jpg

Plan B was to go to my sisters place in Maine...she runs an antique shop.

47xBcvLl.jpg

W0NdvJGl.jpg

Box of old cavalry shit and for some reason cut off tops from the 1943 style buckle top boots.....

jN92voyl.jpg

Her dog is a hit with the shoppers....

TnC6N3vl.jpg

From her place we headed up to her place on Connor Pond in NH....

wBif9hFl.jpg

3n6PsyKl.jpg

JaCrU4Jl.jpg

KBtJkMGl.jpg

Food was good.....

LCaPzdOl.jpg

KoxWDuTl.jpg

Next day was sunnier. Fishing boy caught a nice Brookie....

mOg9NKwl.jpg

FLwaz08l.jpg

lLxu0s0l.jpg

h1on9f8l.jpg

bl9K3VKl.jpg

wiidTo2l.jpg

DS4MrM1l.jpg

yCyDGSxl.jpg

9bq8FbKl.jpg

o1qlLkjl.jpg

and this week the world changes.