• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Global Defense Industries ? ?

Saito

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2008
1537 Paper St.
So, I ordered a QD ACOG mount from these guys(thanks to the banner up top of the forum page). I had just planned to get a LaRue or maybe some other brand. Anyhow, I ordered it a couple weeks ago. Haven't heard anything about the order yet. I was just wondering if anyone else here had dealt with them and what your experience was. Usually all I have to do is ask a question here and my shit shows up :)

Re: Global Defense Industries ? ?

They've done two group buys here. I've bought on both. They're are slow on shipping but the units are rock solid. They will email you back, but probably not this week due to SHOT show. Email them next week.

GDI is GTG! (and by the way...it is Global Defense INITIATIVES...not industries).

The company is first rate all around. As for the "delay," between the current craziness in the industry all around, in addition to the holidays (since you said its been a couple weeks), and now with SHOT this week...be patient.

As ORD said, GDI is good stuff. If you don't mind the wait, you definitely will not be disappointed. I have the GDI 30mm P-Rom mount and I love it.

Haha! I noticed that, it is INITIATIVES! lol, still no word from them but they haven't charged my card yet either. I know I'll hear from them soon though and I have no doubt that I'll be impressed with the mount. Thanks for the input guys!

FYI: Shellback Tactical has that mount on sale for $45.00 in case its not too late to cancel your order form GDI. I ordered one back between Thanksgiving and Christmas and had it in three days...
wink.gif