• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Glock 17 auto sear back plate. FFL type7/class2

slate84

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2010
Brookings SD
Sorry to bother you guys but I just got my SOT stamp and did this mainly for the suppressed side of business. One thing I really did want to do is manufacture a dealer demo of a Glock 17 with the "rock and roll" switch in the back. Can any buddy lead me down the road of a reputable manufacturer that sells a kit similar to this? If you don't believe my story I can prove credentials over IM. Thank you for your time.

Re: Glock 17 auto sear back plate. FFL type7/class2

I have seen that site before but it seemed super sketchy. Id rather do my business with an american company that I can call and talk to. Doing this, I want to make sure everything is on the up and up counting this is maybe 1 of 2 full autos i'd like to manufacture.

I've been to that site and know that's what the sts one from Oregon is based on but i can find no contact information for them.

Lots of manufacturers make these. They look like fun but in all honesty it's a waste unless you put a stock on the Glock. Very uncontrollable. Check sturmgewer.com, they are always for sale on there

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 317millhand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lots of manufacturers make these. They look like fun but in all honesty it's a waste unless you put a stock on the Glock. Very uncontrollable. Check sturmgewer.com, they are always for sale on there</div></div>

http://fss-g.com/fss-g.mpeg

that looks pretty damn controllable....but, they're not NEARLY as bad a lot of people think...that HAVEN'T shot one... I was lucky enough to dump 3-33rd mags through one...and, it's AWESOME!

I sent an e-mail of to STS arms and I'll see what they have available. That sturmgewer.com is a dead link.

ah, much better, email sent to the one person on there with a listing.