• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Glock 17 Restoration - MINI .11 Caliber

That was very interesting. I wish I could do intrecate work like that. My shaky hands won't alow it.

Reactions: lash
Yeah, that was fun to watch. Just the effort to film all of the different angles and stuff would be exhausting. Not a fan of the way he fooled with the slide but everyone has different tastes.

I wonder if the ammo actually fires? And why was the gun in such bad shape in the first place?

Yeah, that was fun to watch. Just the effort to film all of the different angles and stuff would be exhausting. Not a fan of the way he fooled with the slide but everyone has different tastes.

I wonder if the ammo actually fires? And why was the gun in such bad shape in the first place?
I had similar thoughts as I watched it. It would be interesting to hear about how it came to be that way as well as its past history. Who made it to start with and etc.

I’m assuming that the ammo does fire. Even the tiny pin guns of yesteryear had working ammo.

Okay, I did a tiny bit of searching and found another Utube vid of a moron unboxing a toy working keychain Glock. That’s what this looks to be, so I guess not a firing replica. That of course makes me wonder about the amount of work, time and money the first guy put into that restoration. Other than the sheer satisfaction I guess.

I’ll be honest that I had a hard time watching this one. First off, unboxing videos mostly bother me. Just shoot the bitch already. Secondly, what is with this basement dwelling weirdo and the half finger gloves? Some people’s children, SMDH.

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased
Okay, I did a tiny bit of searching and found another Utube vid of a moron unboxing a toy working keychain Glock. That’s what this looks to be, so I guess not a firing replica. That of course makes me wonder about the amount of work, time and money the first guy put into that restoration. Other than the sheer satisfaction I guess.

I’ll be honest that I had a hard time watching this one. First off, unboxing videos mostly bother me. Just shoot the bitch already. Secondly, what is with this basement dwelling weirdo and the half finger gloves? Some people’s children, SMDH.

Don’t you know only deadly mall ninjas wear those gloves? Those guys do not take dissing lightly!

It was nice knowing ya, @lash 😢

• Haha
Reactions: lash

They make them that fire 2mm pinfire round