• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Glock 17L

LOS

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2005
SPF to Captain Docke. The pistol was purchased about 5 years ago from a LGS. It was taken to the range for function test, cleaned and placed in the safe. About a year ago I purchased a new AlphaWolf fluted/threaded barrel and installed it with the intent to use the pistol with a brace. It's been in the safe, since. The AlphaWolf barrel is new with no rounds down the pipe.

The G17L is in like new, pristine condition. It's a Gen3 with a low, desirable serial number ending at 100. It has a factory adjustable rear sight and a factory extended magazine and slide release. It's a phenomenal specimen. It will ship in it's factory case with a new AlphaWolf Fluted/Threaded Barrel with Thread Protector, the original barrel (matching serial number), two 17Rd magazines, unused factory cleaning rod, unused factory bore brush, factory lock and sealed owners packet.

((( SPF ))). PRICE: $1,275 shipped ConUS for complete package as shown in the photos. ((( SPF )))

Buyer's FFL must accept delivery from a private individual. NOTE: The G17L will ship with two hi-cap magazines. Before Committing To Buy, Know your State and Local Laws.

I will accept payment via USPS MO or PPf&f. First to post "I'll Take It" followed by a PM requesting where to send payment, is the lucky buyer. For additional information please contact me via PM or email.

The following photos were taken 24April2021.

OWN A LEGEND.

((( SPF )))

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette
Have you looked into the cost of shipping it FFL to FFL?
At least here, it's cheaper since the FFLs can ship via Priority Mail and so that usually more than makes up for the fee they charge as compared to having to ship UPS or FedEx overnight service.

The LGSs in my area charge a ridiculous amount to prepare and ship. It’s actually much less to ship UPS overnight to a ffl, than to ship ffl/ffl.

Of course, if the buyer prefers a ffl/ffl transaction and is willing to pay the cost, I will gladly go that route.

TTT with a lower price. Now $1,325

OWN A LEGEND

Legitimate question, that I could probably research, what is the difference between this and a Glock 34?

SPF to Captain Docke

Last edited: