• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Glock 17L

bmin88

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 16, 2017
    Kingsport, TN
    Gen 3 Glock 17L

$1150 shipped Sold

This gun is used, but in excellent condition — I was told it had <500 rounds through it when I got it and I’ve only put ~300 through it myself. It’s all original OEM except for the KKM precision nitrided barrel and Ghost Inc connector. The KKM barrel only has a single magazine through it and shoots amazing. The trigger parts have all been polished and the pull is the best I’ve ever felt on any striker-fired pistol, Glock or otherwise.

The gun will be sent through shipmygun.com with full value insurance. USPS money orders are preferred, but I will also accept discreet PayPal friends & family

Last edited:
    Gen 3 Glock 17L

This gun is used, but in excellent condition — I was told it had <500 rounds through it when I got it and I’ve only put ~300 through it myself. It’s all original OEM except for the KKM precision nitrided barrel and Ghost Inc connector. The KKM barrel only has a single magazine through it and shoots amazing. The trigger parts have all been polished and the pull is the best I’ve ever felt on any striker-fired pistol, Glock or otherwise. The Raven concealment Freya magwell is in great shape and the pistol will come with 6 magazines (3 oem Glock 17 round w/ oem +2 extensions & 3 Magpul 21 round).

The gun will be sent through shipmygun.com with full value insurance. USPS money orders are preferred, but I will also accept discreet PayPal friends & family
    I am interested in buying