• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS with FCD plate, Suppressor night sights, and SLR magwell.

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Selling one of my 19.5 MOS’s since I don’t need 4. Has been fired exactly 300 rounds with Federal HST to confirm reliability and that’s it. Never been in a holster or carried.

Comes with original box and paperwork and has a FCD RMR plate, SLR magwell, and Trijicon rear night sight (black outline green tritium) and Dawson front with white outline green tritium.

No mags are included. I swapped all my mags with +2 extensions which was costly and a PITA to find and don’t want to get rid of them. The price more than reflects the $60 worth of mags that aren’t being included.

A G19.5 MOS is $620 + everywhere online before shipping and tax and the. I’ve got another $300 worth of acc’s included with this. Selling for $750 shipped from my local FFL to your FFL.

Payment via Zelle, discreet PayPal family and friends, or certified/cashiers check.

Attachments

• A0C6FDD4-702E-4D88-9703-C9B7C7D79F86.jpeg
      A0C6FDD4-702E-4D88-9703-C9B7C7D79F86.jpeg
      561.1 KB · Views: 84
    Last edited: