• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Glock 19 mags with +2 extensions and Wolff springs *HUGE PRICE DROP*

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    *SOLD*

Selling a lot of 12 Glock 19 newest gen mags with OEM +2 extensions and Wolff springs installed. I function tested 8 of the mags exactly once. The other 4 are brand new and have never had a rounds loaded in them. Also have 20 new OEM G19 springs as well as a new full 10 pack of Wolff extra power springs.

All together this is $300 worth of mags, $150 worth of extensions, and $200 worth of springs for a total of $650 on all of this.

Selling for $325 shipped FIRM!

I also have some Magpul 15rd mags in storage I'll be selling. I'm 99% certain there's 10 total and all but a few a have never been loaded or fired. I will grab them from storage in the next couple days and get an exact count. Assuming theres 10 I would include them with these for an additional $75 ($400 shipped total) or sell them for $100 shipped separately. *SOLD*

NO SHIPPING TO BAN STATES. I cannot stress this enough. I don't care if XYZ company will ship to you or a judge ruled this or that. If there's any legislature or question about legality I WILL NOT SHIP TO YOU.

Payment via Zelle, Venmo, USPS MO, certified check.

Case not included.

NO TRADES.

Attachments

• 69B6AF5B-2EE1-4C3E-B9FE-DDA0FC891C69.jpeg
      69B6AF5B-2EE1-4C3E-B9FE-DDA0FC891C69.jpeg
      655.8 KB · Views: 134
    Last edited: