• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Glock 19 with Brownell's new "G19 Long Slide"

MSTN

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
MIDDLE OF ARIZONA
mstn.biz
Here's the Glock 19 with Brownell's new "G19 Long Slide". These are all all built up on Vickers RTF2 FDE frames, with all Vickers accessories, KKM SS barrel, ZEV triggers, Ameriglo sights, and much more. This is how I wish Glock's new G19X had been configured.

IMG_6918.jpg
IMG_6920.jpg
IMG_6921.jpg
IMG_6922.jpg
IMG_6927.jpg

Reactions: deltawiskey
I like it. I could do without the Zev trigger upgrade and let the customer decide if they want to replace it. It would also probably make it more affordable up front for folks. I really like the simplicity of the slide and the front serrations.

When do they plan on pushing these out? Do you know the price? I looked on the website and could not find them.

Very nice. On the Brownells site it says the long slides will not work with G17 barrels (and to use Brownell's proprietary long barrel) so what did you do to be able to use a KKM barrel?

You just have to know which G17 barrel to order from KKM.

G19's have small lug locking blocks. Gen 1-4 G17's use the larger lug locking blocks. So, what Brownell's should have said is their G19 L/S won't work with Gen 1-4 G17 barrels.

But ... the Gen 5 Glocks all use small lug locking blocks. So, a KKM Gen 5 G17 barrel is a drop in fit for this application.

Last edited: