• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Glock 21SF

swordfish

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2009
Daphne , AL
Loving the 1911 it was hard to commit to a glock . I just got a glock 21SFrtf and I'm thinking its a keeper. After going to the range twice and its starting to come together .No problems at the range with function and getting the feel of the trigger .It shoots 230+P with less recoil than any 1911 Ive had . If you can get your hands around one , go for it .Mine has a surefire x300 to see zombies better .

Re: Glock 21SF

They said that one more shipment was coming.
I would call monday (dont rely on a list or email)

I really enjoy my G 21 SF. I carried a G 21 for a decade and this Gen 3 with a rail, ambi mad etc is great. Wish I had two. I do need to put the trigger job on it though....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check out the Guncrafter Industries 50GI conversion kit</div></div>

Great way to screw up a gun . cant find ammo at the WalMart . I have 2 first gen 21's my favorite guns to shoot and carry .