• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Glock 34/35 in .45ACP

Hawk45

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2002
Ohio
I love my G35, but wish Glock would make a similar model in .45. I know LoneWolf makes a slide/barrel kit but costs about what a full pistol from Glock would run. I think there would be a market, or am I off?

Re: Glock 34/35 in .45ACP

I would assume that in their market research and whatnot, Glock has considered this and decided its not worth it otherwise they'd offer such a handgun. Then again, I would've thought that with market research they'd have removed the palm swell on the Gen 4 glocks and not just slapped a bandaid on cancer with the switchable backstraps that don't remove said palm swell.

But yeah, that would be fricken cool if they had one, and with the array of pistols they offer, I'm really suprised that they don't have one available. It'd be sweet too if the pratical/tactical .45 auto glock had a single stack magazine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 800mZero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I personally would like one in 10mm! Love my 35 but would love the extra punch! </div></div>

Now you're talking. That would be sweet. Just finished up my LoneWolf G20L. The extra length really handles the 10mm well and a blast to shoot.

Unless there is a rule change of some sort requireing a power factor beyond what a 40 can do Glock won't make a long slide 45acp