• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Glock 41 Gen 4 with Boogeyman slide cut/optic and professionally stippled frame - SOLD!

Fenix Mike

Minuteman
Aug 19, 2012
Tulsa, OK
I bought this used as a bone stock G41 with the lower grip done already and decided to make a target gun out of it. Sadly it doesn't get the use it should and I've only put 50 rounds through it since completion. I wasn't getting any bites complete so parts are now listed separate that you can add on to the basic gun instead. I am a certified Glock Armorer so all parts have been professionally installed (I will send you a copy of my Glock armorers certificate if you are concerned).
Whats included in the basic price:
Glock 41 Gen 4 with fantastically stippled frame, dual undercuts, and while I dont know who did it, it looks and feels the same as most high end companies.
Boogeyman Customs "El Cucuy" slide cut with black armor coat cerakote, setup for RMR/SRO
FACTORY sites (suppressor sights not included at this price)
Glock box, back straps, 3 factory magazines etc.
Sold!

Last edited: