• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Glock 41 with an Aimpoint Micro T-1 or Primary Arms Clone

crankbait

Private
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2014
I just picked up a new Glock 41 in 45 ACP for the nightstand and for chasing dogs chasing hogs in deep brush where the DPMS Gen2 AR-308 isn't practical.

I ordered this LaRue Tactical mount: Glock Aimpoint Micro Mount | LaRue Tactical

I'm going to put either an Aimpoint Micro T-1 or a Primary Arms Clone on the Glock 41 along with a compact rail light and I'll post some pics and impressions when I have enough to share.

This isn't meant to be a carry piece, but for plinking and home defense and cornered hogs it should be fun.

go with the t1 if your sold on such set up.... I don't see the primary arms unit holding up to the beating.

I ordered this LaRue Tactical mount: Glock Aimpoint Micro Mount | LaRue Tactical ...

Thanks for that heads up on the LaRue H-1 mount ! This should be the ticket for my gen4 Glock 20 shooting hot Underwood loads that are prone to slide bashing & feeding problems...

Go with the Aimpoint H-1. You don't really need the NV capability for a pistol and you can save some money

Good call on buying the H-1 model vrs the NV T-1 model 8>)