• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Glock 44 and mounting an RMR

WoobieJ

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2012
West Texas
Looking for something like a ALG 6 Second Mount for my Glock 44 suppressed. Any recommendations?

Bump. Anyone know where I can find a used ALG 6 sec mount preferably for an RMR?

I know it isn’t the ALG, but I use one of these on an M&P22 compact. It is a blast. I did need a shim to align POA to POI at 10 yards.

Good point. For the dove tail mount that I use, when running my suppressor, it has cycled everything so far (subs mostly out of it). It did have a stove pipe issue with subs when the can was removed. Mini mags and other high velocity rounds worked without issue without the can installed. The OP mentioned a suppressor, which is why I suggested this option.

Probably gonna give the agency AOM a try with an RMR or SRO if they ever come back in stock

Last edited: