• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Glock 48 Coyote Holosun (Price Drop)(Update)

spyder59

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2019
Selling a like-new Glock 48. It has been milled for a Holosun 407/507K. Has Overwatch Precision trigger. Extended slide release. Cerakoted Coyote brown. All frame and stippling done by Risen Gunworks. Comes with Box, two factory ten round mags. Vedder light tuck AIWB holster. Ameriglo orange tritium night sights. Comes with or without Holosun 507K dot. I don't have the slide optic plate. $550 without the optic. $800 with the optic shipped.

Attachments

• G48 left.JPG
    G48 left.JPG
    438.9 KB · Views: 502
  • g48 fde right.JPG
    g48 fde right.JPG
    432.1 KB · Views: 503
  • G48 under.JPG
    G48 under.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 375
  • G48 vedder.JPG
    G48 vedder.JPG
    448.9 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:
Selling a like-new Glock 48. It has been milled for a Holosun 407/507K. Has Overwatch Precision trigger. Extended slide release. Cerakoted Coyote brown. All frame and stippling done by Risen Gunworks. Comes with Box, two factory ten round mags. I have several 15 round Shield Arms mags and release available for sale also. Vedder light tuck AIWB holster. Ameriglo orange tritium night sights. Comes with or without Holosun 507K green dot. I don't have the slide optic plate. $700 without the optic. $950 with the optic shipped.

Selling a like-new Glock 48. It has been milled for a Holosun 407/507K. Has Overwatch Precision trigger. Extended slide release. Cerakoted Coyote brown. All frame and stippling done by Risen Gunworks. Comes with Box, two factory ten round mags. I have several 15 round Shield Arms mags and release available for sale also. Vedder light tuck AIWB holster. Ameriglo orange tritium night sights. Comes with or without Holosun 507K green dot. I don't have the slide optic plate. $650 without the optic. $900 with the optic shipped.

Just the optic on the G48. Selling the gun first. Will sell optic if someone buys the gun first without it.

Selling a like-new Glock 48. It has been milled for a Holosun 407/507K. Has Overwatch Precision trigger. Extended slide release. Cerakoted Coyote brown. All frame and stippling done by Risen Gunworks. Comes with Box, two factory ten round mags. I have several 15 round Shield Arms mags and release available for sale also. Vedder light tuck AIWB holster. Ameriglo orange tritium night sights. Comes with or without Holosun 507K green dot. I don't have the slide optic plate. $600 without the optic. $850 with the optic shipped.

Selling a like-new Glock 48. It has been milled for a Holosun 407/507K. Has Overwatch Precision trigger. Extended slide release. Cerakoted Coyote brown. All frame and stippling done by Risen Gunworks. Comes with Box, two factory ten round mags. I have several 15 round Shield Arms mags and release available for sale also. Vedder light tuck AIWB holster. Ameriglo orange tritium night sights. Comes with or without Holosun 507K green dot. I don't have the slide optic plate. $600 without the optic. $850 with the optic shipped.

Are you wanting red dot or green dot in the 507 k?

Selling a like-new Glock 48. It has been milled for a Holosun 407/507K. Has Overwatch Precision trigger. Extended slide release. Cerakoted Coyote brown. All frame and stippling done by Risen Gunworks. Comes with Box, two factory ten round mags. Vedder light tuck AIWB holster. Ameriglo orange tritium night sights. Comes with or without Holosun 507K dot. I don't have the slide optic plate. $600 without the optic. $850 with the optic shipped.

Selling a like-new Glock 48. It has been milled for a Holosun 407/507K. Has Overwatch Precision trigger. Extended slide release. Cerakoted Coyote brown. All frame and stippling done by Risen Gunworks. Comes with Box, two factory ten round mags. Vedder light tuck AIWB holster. Ameriglo orange tritium night sights. Comes with or without Holosun 507K dot. I don't have the slide optic plate. $600 without the optic. $850 with the optic shipped.

Selling a like-new Glock 48. It has been milled for a Holosun 407/507K. Has Overwatch Precision trigger. Extended slide release. Cerakoted Coyote brown. All frame and stippling done by Risen Gunworks. Comes with Box, two factory ten round mags. Vedder light tuck AIWB holster. Ameriglo orange tritium night sights. Comes with or without Holosun 507K dot. I don't have the slide optic plate. $575 without the optic. $825 with the optic shipped.

Selling a like-new Glock 48. It has been milled for a Holosun 407/507K. Has Overwatch Precision trigger. Extended slide release. Cerakoted Coyote brown. All frame and stippling done by Risen Gunworks. Comes with Box, two factory ten round mags. Vedder light tuck AIWB holster. Ameriglo orange tritium night sights. Comes with or without Holosun 507K dot. I don't have the slide optic plate. $575 without the optic. $825 with the optic shipped.

Selling a like-new Glock 48. It has been milled for a Holosun 407/507K. Has Overwatch Precision trigger. Extended slide release. Cerakoted Coyote brown. All frame and stippling done by Risen Gunworks. Comes with Box, two factory ten round mags. Vedder light tuck AIWB holster. Ameriglo orange tritium night sights. Comes with or without Holosun 507K dot. I don't have the slide optic plate. $550 without the optic. $800 with the optic shipped.