• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Glock, Defiance, LMT

2AEUnlimited

Private
Minuteman
Aug 20, 2023
Maine
WTS Only: Gen 3 Glock 19 frame, Defiance Deviant Tactical, LMT Upper.

**DEFIANCE ACTION SOLD***

I'm new here, but not new to online sales. I have confirmed sales with verifiable 100% positive feedback on Reddit, Bladeforums, and multiple FB groups. All prices listed are shipped with payment via PPFF, Zelle, or Venmo. No trades, please, as I'm just trying to offset the cost of a large purchase. If you want G&S then add for the fee. Absolutely NO NOTES with payment, period.

Everything except the LMT Upper will be shipped via my preferred FFL/SOT here in Maine.

1) Gen 3 G19 Frame: I had this sent to Battlecock Tactical for the stippling. Amongst the best in the business when deciding to waste money on a Glock. It has OEM internals, with a trigger shoe from Tyrant CNC. I put about 15-20 rounds through the slide that was on it, and it has been sitting ever since. Looking for $650 shipped. I can add a stripped slide if interested, but add another $150.

2)***SOLD*** Altus branded Defiance Deviant Tactical Medium Action. All other info is in the pictures and many of you will know more about it than myself. I purchased this in 2021 with the intention of piecing together my first custom bolt gun, but it has just sat in the safe ever since (never installed, never had a barrel mounted, etc). ***SOLD***

3) LMT MRP Upper Receiver: 11.5" barrel, EBCG, Magpul Mbus Pro sights, Radian Raptor charging handle, Railscales Karve, Railscales grip panels, and a Lantac Dragon Keymo brake. The speed bumps were filed down to fit my LMT lower, but it doesn't affect fit or function. I have verified fit on other lowers (DD, SOLGW, Aero) without issue. The BCG has seen about 300-350 rounds, and the rest of it has seen at best 150 rounds. Expect light "salt" due to being in the safe with the others. Looking for $1450 shipped. **Please note: the Modlite does NOT come with the upper.**

Glock, Defiance, LMT:

LMT (light not available).

Defiance:

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs