• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Glock Gen 4 .45ACP

Re: Glock Gen 4 .45ACP

Gen 4 model 21's are out and I think I'm about to pick one up this weekend.

Just picked up mine and ran 88rds through it so far without a hickup. Fortunately i acquired a model that didn't need the replacement RSA.

65699_2760648057129_1285620147_32098995_101952469_n.jpg

From what i read the Gen 4 21 is built on the SF frame, which now incorporates back straps so if you have large hands you can make the grip bigger.

I have a Gen 4 21 and I've put almost 300rds through it thus far without a problem. Though I held a M&P 40 today and I have to say feels much better than the glock in my hands. Trigger on the glock was better though

I'm currently bidding on a Gen 4 Glock 34. High bidder with less than 20 minutes left. Wish me luck because these things are a PITA to find...

Good luck man! I called 6 gun shops and they were all out except one in southaven ms so I put it on hold and drove an hour that night to get it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McCrazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm currently bidding on a Gen 4 Glock 34. High bidder with less than 20 minutes left. Wish me luck because these things are a PITA to find... </div></div>

I bought one last week from the gunshop 1 mi from my house, they have plenty of them. Paid $650 out the door, think I got a pretty good deal. I dont know if they will ship. If you want to give them a holler, pm me and I will shoot you their info.

Well I didn't win the auction since some bastard kept countering at the last minute.

I appreciate the offer James but I am not looking to pay MSRP. I am on the waiting list for a blue label but don't know when the order will be filled.

10-4 McCrazy. I couldve gotten it a little cheaper online, but Im an instant gratification whore so I bought it there so I could walk out with it 10min later. They were still a lot cheaper than any other shop I have seen them in.

On a somewhat similar note, Im about to leave the office to go pay for my first suppressor. Its gonna be real torture for me to have to wait on that paperwork!