• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Glock gen 5 holster

AMGtuned

Just white trash with money.....
Supporter
Minuteman
May 6, 2018
Maine
Hey all. I've recently migrated pretty much all of my pistols to Glock 23, gen 5. Have them with, and without lights and RDS.

My predicament is a holster. Anyone have a good lead or recommendation? I was hoping for the TRex Ironside and Ragnarok, but it appears I'll be waiting a while for them.

Ideally I'd like to try a standard OWB/concealment type, a more duty type for gun belt usage, and potentially an AIWB or similar (I'm skinny so I usually rock the 27 at 4 o'clock to avoid grip print).

Thanks in advance. I'm on the verge of venturing into kydex holster making, and I've got too damn many hobbies as it is 🤦‍♂️

I carry a Gen 5 G19 in a OWB/concealment type holster from JM Custom Kydex.
I’m happy with it.
They ship pretty quickly.
18% off with code TURKEY through Monday.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Use a holster for the .45 ACP GLOCKs. The wider slide of the Gen5 G22/23/27 is just a little bit smaller than the G21. I made a crappy video, a year ago, showing some of the holsters I had on hand. Some for the G17/19/26 will work, but it’s tight.

Here is the link. It’s ten minutes you’ll never get back, but some people found it helpful.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Thanks guys. Seems silly I know, but this has been a serious pain in the ass.

Can't explain why Glock does Apple-type things of this nature, but, these new 23's really are a major improvement.

Going to make some calls, and see what can be had.

I have tried nearly everything on the market and by far gunfighters Inc are my favorite.
Hopefully hear back today about fitment, and IWB options. Looks like a nice product, and I do like the looks of the Sentinel duty type.

Hopefully hear back today about fitment, and IWB options. Looks like a nice product, and I do like the looks of the Sentinel duty type.
I have both the Solace for my edc (HK VP9SK) and the Sentinel for my Glock 45. Solace is awesome. Has leather on one side so its super comfortable, fits more tightly to the body, and still has kydex retention on both sides of the fire arm:

20221130_071300.jpg

Love the Sentinel as well. I ordered mine with malice clips so I can run it owb on a belt or on their thigh rig for the woods. On the hip, it sits tight enough that I can conceal it under a shirt.

Screenshot_20221130_072745_Signal.jpg

Last edited:
I carry a Gen 5 19 with a TLR 7A. I have an IWB kydex made by Gunners Custom Holsters. I also use a Wright Leather Works OWB. The Wright is by far the nicest, and most comfortable holster I have ever used. I bought the standard predator. I have one for my Kimber Gold Combat that has the master series upgrade as well. Both are top notch.