• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Glock Model 30 .45 acp ??

Sandhog308

Petty Officer of the Hide
Minuteman
  • May 14, 2020
    Between the Ozark and Ouachitas
    I have a Glock Mod 30 …45 Cal.
    Had it forever , had a extended slide release & a better trigger Installed at the Tulsa GS years ago.
    I never see them , not even at gun shows. I like it , shoots everything I’ve fed her.
    Why isn’t there more love for it ? Hard to pickup extra mags compared to other models ?
    I have only shot a few Glock 9mm Models so it’s hard for me to
    compare.
    🇺🇸

I love mine. Nice thing about it is you can use Glock 21 mags as back up.
    My daughters EDC is a Sig P220 in 45. Just put new Trijicons on it for her last weekend.
    She shot my Glock and now she wants to swap me for her Sig. 🤔. Seeing as I gave her the Sig for her 21st BD , it’s a win win for her. 🇺🇸

Glock 30 Matt the winner of the Glock line . The one I have I bought just because it was a police trade in and it was cheap. Well it’s the most accurate compact pistol I’ve ever owned . And as mentioned above G21 mags for 13 round spares.