• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Glock olight holster

Wanting To Buy

Hawkeyemm

Private
Minuteman
  • Apr 30, 2013
    Kansas
    Looking for a holster to fit a Glock 34 with an Olight PL-2 Valkyrie light on it. NOT THE MINI VALKYRIE. Thought I would check on here first before I order a custom holster.

I bought one from here. Made in Virginia. Fits like a glove and pistol will not dislodge accidentally as far as I have tried. I see they have models for Olight. I got an OWB for my Glock 21 and TLR8g. I went with half sweat coverage and Tek-Lok clip. I love it.

I bought one from here. Made in Virginia. Fits like a glove and pistol will not dislodge accidentally as far as I have tried. I see they have models for Olight. I got an OWB for my Glock 21 and TLR8g. I went with half sweat coverage and Tek-Lok clip. I love it.
    I appreciate the heads up. I checked out the website. Unfortunately, they only show streamlight compatible holsters for the G34. If anyone else has any suggestions, they are welcome.

I use Werkz for daily carry at work... looks like they have the options for that light. I’ve been happy with the two I’ve received so far.

Attachments

• 8F059C6A-A13F-4FBE-823E-1E22BF2657D3.png
      8F059C6A-A13F-4FBE-823E-1E22BF2657D3.png
      752.5 KB · Views: 22
    Reactions: cattleman99