• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Glock watch- anyone own one?

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
Do any of you own a Glock watch? If so, where are they made, and what are your likes and dislikes? TYIA

Last edited:
Just me and my watch…

IMG_0496.jpeg

Wasn’t it an Epson VS75B? Pretty sure that’s the conclusion arrived on the watxh thread.

when it comes to watches:

1) if they dont tell you where they are made.....they are made in china.
2) if they dont specify the movement....its the cheapest movement.

it looks like they are all sporting saphire crystals, which should be expected, especially for $500+ watches.

looks like either Seiko or Ronda movements....which are fine....solid workhorses, and to be expected for this price range.

almost certainly made in China...which...eh...the movement is the important part, so China made, for the price really doesnt mean poor quality....just doesnt have the panache of "Swiss/ German/ Japanese/ American made"

water resistance of 50-200M depending on model...which is fine.

they are a little garish for my taste....ide expect something a little more utilitarian...especially if its sporting the "glock" logo.....i was expecting to see a more a Marathon vibe.

personally i also think they are $100-150 over priced....but thats likely due to there being no grey-market dealers for them.

if you like them, it probably wont be a bad watch for you.
Unless something has changed very recently, Seiko manufactures everything Seiko.
Even the lubricant they use.
Everything.

NOT made in China.

Reactions: eprom
are you too fuckin poor to own a cell phone? I will donate $5 to get you started....

You can spend $299 on a Glock watch that just tells time or for just another $100 more you can buy a watch that actually does some shit......

Reactions: Two36
You can spend $299 on a Glock watch that just tells time or for just another $100 more you can buy a watch that actually does some shit......
Man Yah it does some shit.... phone finder, lactate tracker?

A watch is awesome to tell time and not look like a millennial douche canoe.

my daily go to is a Casio G shock.
No connectivity BS, just a good watch that holds up to abuse.
13 yrs and running strong.

Reactions: LeftyJason
Response from Glock:
“Hey, the watches are partly made in Switzerland, and partly made in a German factory in China. 😊