• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Glowies going door to door with swinger steel as armor! 😶

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.

You literal stupid bioluminescent people of poor section 8 culture.
    1B4CF7D8-DFC4-4D7B-A3EC-B0C2FED79777.jpeg

This is the original video, and its starting to look more like a look at me, I am standing up to the ATF Advertisement. Literally starts it off like a sales pitch... makes things for the Teams...

Smells like horse shit.

After objectively look at it, it is fake as fuck. Looks like virtue signaling from a tryhard. Egg on my face.

Roast me.

After objectively look at it, it is fake as fuck. Looks like virtue signaling from a tryhard. Egg on my face.

Roast me.
    Pretty sure your Hubby and I did already. Airlock’d you good and proper. Saucy girl.

Pretty sure your Hubby and I did already. Airlock’d you good and proper. Saucy girl.

If you’re having these thoughts this frequently, it probably says more about your sexuality than anything else. This is a safe space, just come out with it already.

Hmmm...let's ask the question; Do you think the ATF wears AR500 targets in lieu of actual Lvl 4 ESAPI plates?
    I 100000% agree with this. The only reason for my skepticism of it being real is the amount of "interpretation" that is taking place by SOME people who I generally believe puts out truthful information. or at least opinions about it.

I feel like I saw a few more.

I do not believe that it is real for one second but I also feel like these youtube creators aren't privy to jumping on some news story without corroborating its legitimacy. I don't know. just making conversation

I 100000% agree with this. The only reason for my skepticism of it being real is the amount of "interpretation" that is taking place by SOME people who I generally believe puts out truthful information. or at least opinions about it.

I do not believe that it is real for one second but I also feel like these youtube creators aren't privy to jumping on some news story without corroborating its legitimacy. I don't know. just making conversation

Yeah, this is just fake news from the other (far right) side. Just looking to generate hype and sow fear. In this day and age, very few "media" reporters can be trusted. Critical thinking and detailed analysis falls upon the everyday person today and for the foreseeable future, to determine validity. It can't just be assumed anymore.

Those two holes in the plate are where you put your nipples to keep it from sliding down.
    Geez, I would have thought someone around here would know how to properly wear armor.

Hmmm...let's ask the question; Do you think the ATF wears AR500 targets in lieu of actual Lvl 4 ESAPI plates?
    7l9uqj.jpg

Puleeze! U-toobers gonna u-toob. If a bullshit video makes $0.001 per click and they get 1M clicks, the video did everything they wanted it to do.

I swear 95% of the 2A “news” on u-toob is bullshit click-bait- especially when a lawyer is dissecting an “impending SC opinion.” Even more so when it is one of the various “2A news aggregators.” Its all about the clicks.

Puleeze! U-toobers gonna u-toob. If a bullshit video makes $0.001 per click and they get 1M clicks, the video did everything they wanted it to do.

I swear 95% of the 2A “news” on u-toob is bullshit click-bait- especially when a lawyer is dissecting an “impending SC opinion.” Even more so when it is one of the various “2A news aggregators.” Its all about the clicks.
    Touché! I know I knowww! no matter what, it all boils down to view count.

Reactions: nikerret
    Thing is if a Million people watch it, and they are forming their opinions and arguments based on garbage... It's not helping the cause.

Assuming the OG video is fake, and done for clicks and advertising, which it appears to be, given the business name drop and bullshit plate carrier.

You'll end up with people like CRS going down for selling drawings of lightning links, which sets one hell of a precedent and not in a good way. Or people handling the FRT thing like a bunch of morons and causing more issue and potential back lash.

Reactions: Ronws